Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 62

Figar0 >> :

If even one person proves that using locs gives a mathematical advantage, traders all over the world will come out with posters saying "MQ give locs!!!" and MQ will immediately give up in the face of such an angry mass of traders, and no uncle with big money will be able to lobby anything)

Already proven...

The only question is that even if you go as big as a million people, there will be no return.

(At least there shouldn't be... It's not for nothing that I have to retrain for a machine gun... ;)))

There are plenty of reasons for that just developers, not to mention the companies concerned.

Relax, tune and recline in your seat and get used to the automatic transmission (automatic gearbox).

For trading with your hands in this mode only breaks your brain... and trading when???

They won't go in the millions. 1-5% of the total are successful traders and I have a feeling they are the ones who understand the need for location. The rest do not care, because they do not earn anything and with their flawed mathematical logic try to understand the logic of market movements. Sorry, Figar0, but no mathematics will not describe it or prove the necessity of locks. But the profitability of my Expert Advisor, and not only mine (001 said it too) can only be confirmed by a stubbornly growing balance curve.

If you want to know more about it, you have to go to the masterforex-v(dot)org, maybe you will get some light in your head about using locks. I would describe the mathematical method of obtaining profits with lots, but it does nothing without some specific settings, and there are more than a dozen of them in my EA. In short, it's a silly conversation.

Do MT5 developers even hear us? Or don`t you also "give a damn" and the opinion of the working people will not be taken into account? Let's see how other dealing centres will switch to MT5? I do not think that those who care about the profit of their clients will immediately rush to replace MT4 with MT5. And those who will rush to do so are the first ones to go rogue!!!!

religare >> :

They won't go in the millions. 1-5% of the total number are successful traders and I have a feeling that they understand the need for location. The rest do not care, because they do not earn anything and with their flawed mathematical logic try to understand the logic of market movements. Sorry, Figar0, but no mathematics will not describe it and will not prove the necessity of locks. But the profitability of my Expert Advisor, and not only mine (001 said it too) can only be confirmed by a stubbornly growing balance curve.

If you want to know more about it, you have to go to the masterforex-v(dot)org, maybe you will get some light in your head about using locks. I would describe the mathematical method of obtaining profits with lots, but it does nothing without some specific settings, and there are more than a dozen of them in my EA. In short, it's a silly conversation.

Do MT5 developers even hear us? Or don`t you also "give a damn" and the opinion of the working people will not be taken into account? Let's see how other dealing centres will move to MT5? I do not think that those who care about the profit of their clients will immediately rush to replace MT4 with MT5. And those who will rush are the first cheats!!!

What do you propose to do?

Should we sue?

religare >> :

They will not go by the millions. The 1-5% of the total number are successful traders, and I have the feeling that they understand the need for lock. The rest do not care, because they do not earn anything and with their flawed mathematical logic try to understand the logic of market movements. Sorry, Figar0, but no mathematics will not describe it or prove the necessity of locks. But the profitability of my Expert Advisor, and not only mine (001 said it too) can only be confirmed by a stubbornly growing balance curve.

Do MT5 developers even hear us? Or don`t you also "give a damn" and the opinion of the working people will not be taken into account? Let's see how other dealing centres will switch to MT5? I do not think that those who care about the profit of their clients will immediately rush to replace MT4 with MT5. And those who will rush are the first cheats!!!

My friend, you just need to understand that this forum is not a trader's forum.

This is a forum for programmers who want to make money on forex, and owners of brokerage houses who catch new ideas and put filters against them.

And lock is a trick that cannot be filtered out.

Therefore, it is naive and meaningless to seek understanding and support here.

hhohholl >> :

It is therefore naive and pointless to look for understanding and support here.

It's not that it doesn't make sense...

If you put a lock on a limited category of fora and CFDs on one scale,

and on the other, the connection of real markets with real instruments, integration with banking systems,

and, accordingly, the possibility to work with them using a real bank account, the advantage is more than obvious.

Another thing is how all this will be realized...

Then the final opinion about "preponderance" will be made.

kombat писал(а) >>

Already proven...

I must be behind the times, I haven't followed the subject for a long time. Can you tell me where to read this proof? I'll join the locophiles as soon as I'm sure.

religare писал(а) >>

But the profitability of my EA, and not only my EA (001 mentioned it too) can only be confirmed by the steadily growing balance curve.

The balance curve is a waste, the equity curve is the head of everything. The balance may grow even up to the margin call. Give me your Expert Advisor and I will remake it for free, in my free read, to trade without locks. I'll do it right now. Would you like that?

The problem is that the lovers of lots are constantly invoking their well-known methods of making profit from lots, instead of calculations they show some curves, reports and other nonsense, who think that nobody except for them, who are uniquely clever, could see where the grail is buried. Facts, give us the facts. There has been more than a little bit of spiel. It's time to move the bazaar into the mainstream of discussion.

religare wrote >>

The rest do not care, because they do not earn anything and with their flawed mathematical logic try to understand the logic of market movements.

The logic of market movements is one thing, but the calculation of profits and losses in trading, the analysis of deals is pure mathematics.

getch писал(а) >>

Until recently, I was convinced that any lock could be handled by a netting approach. But as it turns out, this is not the case:

This is only possible in a lot, because min. lot = 0.1.

At the broker, the min. lot is 0.1. Therefore, it is not possible to open a position with 0.05 lots. It is not possible to close 1.95 lots from 2 lots via OrderClose. The above OrderCloseBy is not possible.

So, this is the situation where you cannot do without a lock.

If your broker allows you to open from 0.1 with 0.05 increments, and you want to get a total of 0.05, you will obviously have to open one way with 0.15, and the other with 0.1. Thus, you will lose the spread on a volume of 0.25, and win back with a volume of 0.05, which is 5 times less. In other words, you will make profit only after 5 spreads have gone in your favor.

In principle, the brokerage company is in favor of this kind of lock.

There will be no loss of spread:

after the above two poses, you decide to open for 1 lot. Opened. Then do a CloseBy between 0.1 (or 0.15) and the 1 lot position.

At the lot there is a possibility of loss on the swap, but this is easily bypassed even on the MT4 - when the wop is taken from the total position.

It's not about the brokerage company.

getch писал(а) >>

There will be no loss of spread:

after the above two poses, you decide to open for 1 lot. Opened. Then do a CloseBy between 0.1 (or 0.15) and the 1 lot position.

At the lot there is a possibility of loss on the swap, but this is easily bypassed even on the MT4 - when the wop is taken from the total position.

This is not about brokerage companies.

I do not get it, CloseBy returns us half of the spread of the cumulative position closed, no? If we have Buy 1 lot and Sell 1 lot, for that we have spent 2 lots of spread, when we close all position together we will have a minus spread of 1 lot...

Reason: