Another latest EA, unbeatable results ( awaiting criticism) - page 4

Valmars:

If the Expert Advisor is not positioned as a multi-currency one, then it is quite easy to catch it using the history of other symbols, if you have an .exe file. You simply need to open a new terminal, download the history, then go offline, close the terminal and unload the history of all symbols, except for the tested one, start the terminal and test the Expert Advisor. It will not open trades (or will open them in the wrong place). We connect the Internet and re-test and compare the results.

Of course, a person who understands MT4 would understand it, but not the sucker who gives his money for an ex4 file... I don't think suckers even read technical forums like this one. At best they can read fiction of something like this for example: http://www.forexpf.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=393431 - 163 pages (almost 2 years) of learning "how to trade using the system" from great professionals. ;o) What did it bring anyone for 2 years - is not clear at all...

I have written here various things, that the forum was not created for selling EAs and that EAs without a code and ideas are nothing, but the most interesting thing is that no one has thrown out even a small correct idea for discussion!!!!!

I`m waiting for criticism!!!! I wrote it for people to express their opinions and for cleverness!

I don't know what's the point of that, but I have never wasted time on that kind of nonsense!

I wonder where the ideas are in your EA. Tell me, and I'll tell you whether it will work or not!

As you know, it is a strange club here, nobody gives you any ideas, so I have not told you how my EA works and what its principle is!

As for the other indicators, they are all boobies (although with some reservations), but I have not checked them. It's possible that with constant testing, you will get positive returns, but it will not work for a long time!

ufkef:

I will say right away all EAs based on indicators are crap (with some reservations, though)

Galois, that's your first serious thought, which I like. Really, with reservations. So stop screwing around and try to substantiate this idea! You're a genius, after all...

2 granit77: well, that's my pedagogical technique...

Please tell me on what indicators your scam works?

solandr:
Dear Organisers of the 2007 Championship, Expect participants with this expert code! :o)))))
please tell me which indices are used by the raffle?

dmitry1978:
solandr:
Dear organisers of the 2007 Championship, Expect participants with this expert code! :o)))))
please tell me which indices are used by the raffle?

I have published the code of the Expert Advisor. Based on the analysis of the code itself, you can see that it does not use any indicators.

ufkef:

I have noticed various things here, like that the forum was not created for selling EAs and that EAs without a code and ideas are worthless, but the most interesting thing is that nobody has brought up even a small correct idea for discussion!!!!!

I'm waiting for criticism!!!!

You know, it's a strange club here, because, first of all, no one gives you an idea, and I have not told you how my EA works and what its principle is!

You are strange, Galois. You cannot see further than you look. Look at CodeBase - how much stuff is out there? If you don't like it, why are you using it so actively?

And you seriously think that someone is going to (and it's even possible) criticize your Expert Advisor without knowing its ideas. That is, criticize the chart, which, I hope you understand, you can create without any advice. No one is studying your idea and is not going to buy it. Each member here has plenty of their own and share them actively, you just need to open your eyes.

If you are so confident in your next EA, bet on the real account and get what you deserve.

The previous ones have already made a good deposit, haven't they?

Hi there! solandr,can you tell me please by what signals or criteria opens/closes positions and why it is so called?

dmitry1978:

I'm not sure how to do this, but I'm sure I have a good chance to get a good result.

Frankly speaking, it is difficult to answer your unexpected question ;o). Although, in principle, I have already tried in this post:

I've been working with a lot of Expert Advisors for a long time and I have no idea what to expect from them.

The catch is in the way the tester works. It does not model symbols different from the one being tested but shows ready made bars. For example, let's say we're testing on EURUSD, but we should also use bars of other symbols EURJPY and USDJPY. For example, the current time is 1:00. When accessing EURUSD data, we obtain the Close price which was at 1:00 and when accessing the daily timeframe of symbols EURJPY and USDJPY, we obtain the Close price of the daily bars, i.e. the Close price of EURJPY and USDJPY which will be only at 23:59. Thus, at 1:00 we know how much EURUSD will be at 23:59 from the EURJPY/ USDJPY currency pair ratio. If the price at 23:59 will be greater than the EURUSD price at 1:00, we will buy it, if it is lower, we will sell it. And further, at 23:00, we close the order. Now I hope it is clear to you?

dmitry1978:

Hi there! solandr,can you please tell me by what signals or criteria opens/closes positions and why it is so called?

And to make it even simpler than solandr has explained, the bunker uses the tester's imperfection, which allows you to look into the future using other (untested at the moment) instruments. A time machine, in short. (C) Makarevich.
Reason: