Avalanche - page 148

lexandros писал(а) >>

First of all. I was talking about one DC.
Secondly - you make your situation even worse by getting into different DCs. You're lucky if you're in the right direction... exactly the difference in swaps... And if you got in the wrong direction...? Then you lost on both DTs + double spread... And not a single one as in the case of the lock... I.e. we lost twice as much.
Third, about gaps... You may not remember - but analyse the history... Even watchmen open with gaps... I'm not talking about large gaps... But a gap of 2-5 pips happens quite often...
And the days are even worse...
Quotes don't go in a row... Just because the bar is drawn by a continuous candle or a line, it doesn't mean the quotes were 1,2,3,4,5 and so on
it could be 1,2,5
a bar will still be drawn from 1 to 5... and gaps between neighboring bars between the closing price of the previous bar and the opening price of the current one happen very often...

1. There is no sense to talk about one brokerage company, if we want to consider "forks", we should use different ones.
2. If we examine "forks", we should use different ones. 2. Why do we have to look in the lock, where every position is going in the direction of the positive swap.
3) Honestly, I do not understand what it has to do with the gap. If you stand for example in a long position, then gap or no gap, swap will be charged anyway. The main thing is the type of position.

lexandros >>:

Во первых. Я говорил про один ДЦ.
Во вторых - вы еще более усугубляете свое положение если встали в разных ДЦ. Вам повезло если вы встали в нужную сторону... именно в сторону разницы в свопах... А если встали не в нужную?... То потеряли на обоих ДЦ+ еще и спред двойной... А не одинарный как в случае с локом... Т.е потеряли в двойне.
В третьих, про гепы... Вы можете и не припомнить - но проанализируйте историю... Даже часовки и то с гепами открываются... Я не говорю про большие гэпы... Но разрыв в 2-5 п случается достаточно часто...
А уж дневки и того хлеще...
Котировки не идут подряд... То что бар рисуется беспрерывной свечой или линией, совершенно не говорит о том что котировки были подряд 1,2,3,4,5 и т.п
вполне может быть 1,2,5
бар все равно нарисуется от 1 до 5... и разрывы между соседними барами между ценой закрытия предыдущего и ценой открытия текущего бара происходят очень часто...

I'm sorry...but I don't think you know what I'm talking about. What side of the difference in swaps? Are you kidding? There can't be a positive difference in swaps in one dice, it will always be in -. I don't know any brokerage companies that have a positive difference in swaps. No brokerage company will allow that.
We are talking about completely different brokerage companies. There's no side. What side? I explain it very clearly. We have a brokerage company with swap +1.5 pips on long. We need to find the second brokerage company that will charge less on shorts than on long. In other words, swap on the short should be less than 1.5 points and the less the better. Again, what is this about swaps? We don't swap. What is it? We just open long in one brokerage company and short in the second. In other words, we are in a lock. Our profit and loss stand at 0. Then every night we get swaps, for a long in one brokerage company we get +1.5 pips and for a short in another one we get 0.5 pips. 1.5-0.5 = 1 pip. That is all. Full stop. We earned 1 pip. Which side I don't know what you're talking about...

sever29 >>:

1. Про один ДЦ нет смысла говорить, если и рассматривать "вилки" то на разных.
2. Что значит- "встали не в нужную"? Глаза то зачем, становимся в лок, где каждая поза в сторону положительного свопа.
3. Често, не понимаю, при чем тут гэп. Если стоишь например в длинную, то гэп, ни гэп, в любом случае будет начислен своп. Главное вид позиции.

Sorry, so I didn't quite get it right at first... A fork - it means that at two different DTs on the same pair, at one the difference in swaps (buy+sell) turns out in the plus side to buy, and the other turns out in the plus side to sell... And this total difference exceeds the total spread of both brokerage firms (since on each position you lose the spread in any case). In that case I agree... It's a grail...
But is it possible in the real world? Or it's just an abstract fantasy???? Any real example of such a fork?

E_mc2 >>:

Я извиняюсь канешно..но по моему ты не поймёшь о чём речь. Какая сторона разницы в свопах?? Ты что шутишь в одном деце не может быть положительной разницы в свопах она всегда будет в -. Я не знаю таких ДЦ где бы по одной паре была положительная разница в свопе. Ни один ДЦ такого не допустит.
Речь идёт о совершенно разных ДЦ. Пойми нет никакой стороны..что за такая сторона?? Я обьясняю довольно чётко. Имеем один ДЦ где например по евробаксу своп +1,5 пипса на лонг. ЧТоб посадить ДЦ на вилку нада найти второй ДЦ в котором на на шорте будут снимать меньше чем на лонге прибавлять. То есть своп на шорт должен быть меньше 1,5 пипса и чем меньше тем лутше. Опять таки что это за стали в сторону свопов? Мы не становимся ни в какую сторону свопов..что это вообще такое..Мы просто тупо в одном ДЦ открывам лонг, во втором шорт. То есть мы стали в замок. наши прибыли и убытко стоят на 0. Далее каждую ночь, начисляют свопы, на лонг в одном ДЦ нам начислят +1,5 пипса, в другом ДЦ с нас снимут на шорте 0,5 пипса. 1,5-0,5= 1 пипс. Всё. Точка. Мы заработали 1 пипс. Какая сторона не пойму о чём ты..

In many DCs... Even the big and reputable ones have a difference in swaps plus... You must not be looking carefully... Advertising is forbidden here... But just now I looked and found this on A*. Once again, don't look at the major pairs... Look at the exotics...

lexandros писал(а) >>

Sorry, so I didn't quite understand initially... A fork - it means that on two different DTs on the same pair, on one the difference in swaps (buy+sell) turns out in the plus side to buy, and on the other it turns out in the plus side to sell... And this total difference exceeds the total spread of both brokerage firms (since on each position you lose the spread in any case). In that case I agree... It's a grail...
But is it possible in the real world? Or it's just an abstract fantasy???? Any real example of such a fork?

sever29 wrote >>

Symbol Spread Swap
short
Swap
long
Euro vs US Dollar EURUSD 2 +0.09 -0.14
Euro vs British Pound EURGBP 2 +0.23 -0.39
US Dollar vs Japanese Yen USDJPY 3 -1.34 +1.05
British Pound vs US Dollar GBPUSD 3 -0.87 +0.53
US Dollar vs Swiss Franc USDCHF 3 -0.90 +0.63
Australian Dollar vs US Dollar AUDUSD 4 -0.64 +0.34
US Dollar vs Canadian dollar USDCAD 4 -0.12 +0.05

Symbol Rate Swap, pts
Long Short
EURUSD 1,2830 0,9133 -1,1628
GBPUSD 1,5700 1,2637 -1,6574
USDCHF 1,1700 -0,3218 -0,0650
USDJPY 99,1000 -0,1101 -0,0551
USDCAD 1,1920 -0,7616 0,6623

I have one swap on short + 0.6623, the other one - +0.05. Here is a lock with swaps at different brokerage companies (fork)
P.S. Sorry for repeating myself

ZS... You forgot about Spreads... Or you never plan to close? Spreads we lose anyway... at both brokerage houses ...

lexandros >>:
ЗЫ... Вы про Спреды забыли... Или Вы закрываться вообще никогда не планируете? спреды то теряем в любом случае... причем на обоих ДЦ

We will close on a margin call on one of the accounts. We'll hold until one account takes the MC... Spreads are a few pips or less now... compensated by one swap on Wednesday. We will withdraw half of the money we earned in one brokerage company and deposit it in the account of the brokerage company where the MC was taken out. And again we stand up to the MC and mow down on swaps.

lexandros >>:

В многих ДЦ.. Даже крупных и уважаемых есть разница в свопах плюсовая... Вы видимо невнимательно смотрите... Реклама здесь запрещена... Но вот сейчас посмотрел и обнаружил такое на А*. Еще раз говорю - не смотрите на мажорные пары... Смотрите на экзотику...

Yeah, well ... then it turns out that you can open two accounts in one brokerage house. And simply put in a lock on this pair. For a long will get + and on the short, too, will get +. So, this is the gold mine...

I'm talking to you and I'm wondering... how to calculate whether the interest on this lock will be higher than the bank loan (Sbera)

lexandros писал(а) >>

In many DCs... Even the big and reputable ones have a difference in swaps plus... You must be looking inattentively... Advertising is not allowed here... But just now I looked and found this on A*. Once again, don't look at the major pairs... Look at the exotics...

Can you tell me in person?

Reason: