Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 66

religare писал(а) >>

If you follow the truth, you should check whether you can actually do such a thing, rather than making up an excuse that it is impossible. We just need to make a couple of corrections. We will try it within a month on one condition: not to distribute the EA to anyone. I would like to have such an EA that would also work on MT5. Have I understood your proposal correctly? It will work on the new terminal?

Yes, I can. I will not distribute it. My Expert Advisors for MT5 and MT4 "are not compatible", I am not writing EAs for MT5 yet, and nobody is writing them... It is too early, imho, I don't think it is wise to get ahead of the locomotive. But if it appears to be good, in time (at least when MT5 tester appears) I will do it, also for free. One small condition, because I do it with one purpose - to show that the lock may not be a necessary condition for making a profit, you have to write a couple of lines of "telling" the public about the result of redesign. Feel free to contact me in the forum thread.

We may never see a line or two

Let Figar0 himself say a few lines, naturally without any hint of an idea

I value the truth more. Not just a few lines. If the result is the same as my EA with profitable settings - I will describe the comparative data on this forum. If the data is different, I will also describe it. Perhaps they will write for MT5 before the Automated Trading Championship.

Let Figar0 himself say a few lines, naturally without any hint of an idea

I can tell you the idea myself, but what is the use of telling you - everyone knows what martingale, pending orders placed at a certain distance, trawl stops are. Opposite orders are closed simultaneously so that there is only a profit. I have been refining the idea for almost a year and something new appears every month

How can such a simple situation be handled without a loca?

religare >>:

Идею и сам могу рассказать, только толку с рассказа - все знают что такое мартингейл, отложенные ордера, выставляемые на определенной дистанции, трал стопов. Противоположные ордера закрываются одновременно так, чтобы был только доходный результат. Я почти год дорабатываю идею и каждый месяц что-то новое появляется

That's not what I mean.

You think lock is necessary.

Some people think the lock is not necessary because the idea works, not the lock, and you may obtain the same result with the same idea without using the lock by rewriting the code.

It doesn't matter whether the site is profitable or unprofitable, the result will be the same or different without the lock.

You'll find it in the tester.

Sergey knows about it from the tester and could tell us, if you do not mind and nothing else.

Is that so?

getch >>:
Как такую простейшую ситуацию разрулить без лока?

This is a special case, it's Faith we're discussing here )

This is a technical question, not a religious one. On MT4 it is not always technically possible to break a lock.

Asked the question on the MQL5 forum.

getch >>:
Это технический вопрос, а не религиозный. На MT4 с технической стороны не всегда возможно разрулить лок.

For you, yes, technical and if tomorrow that dc introduces superpupperminano lots, the question will fall away

And for the faithful, no.

Reason: