Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 28

I have several EAs on ABSOLUTELY different strategies.

001 >> :

This is how it works for me, several EAs on ABSOLUTELY different strategies.

>> We all have it working) no doubt about it.

001 >> :

Stoploss is self-defeating, that's all

Progress

First common sense thought (if we are not talking about emergency protection but about tc)

Mischek >> :

Progress

First common sense thought (if we are not talking about emergency protection but about tc)

Uh-huh. Force majeure stops. And everyone else... Well, then your TS is so dumb that it can't tell the difference between a trend change except by a stop.

The TS should flip or go into Wu-wei (non-doing - Dao) not by a stop, but by its own internal logic.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Uh-huh. Force majeure stops. And everyone else... Well, then your TS is so dumb that it can't tell the difference between a trend change except by a stop.

The TS should flip or go into Wu-wei (non-doing - Dao) not by a stop, but by its own internal logic.

I have a lot of them, there are some that use losing lots as protection, some that do not use losing lots at all, some that use only parabolic and are reversible. And in general.

TC does not owe anyone anything but profit in my pocket, all the TC are different.... Emergency protection. The lock can act in a multitude of qualities, including as a core of TC (which is shown in the first post), and if some, round-looking individuals can't accept it, well, it's not my problem.

In general, the prismatic thinking of some people is obvious. This is a fact. They do it only through the prism of their notions and knowledge. The world is multivariant.

If you want to get into an open position with the same instrument, you'll have to do it with a lot of money. \Because a lock will not show where the market will go, but it will give us extra money) and it will take a minus.

KillForex >> :
How hard is it to understand that 2 opposing positions on the same instrument is tantamount to no position... \Because a lock won't show where the market is going, you're giving up too much money and you're taking a loss.

And how hard is it to understand that 2 opposites are 2 different deals?

kombat >> :

And how hard is it to understand that 2 opposites are 2 different deals?

>> kombat give me one example where lock is useful?) >> no philosophies.)

KillForex >> :

kombat give me one example of how lock is useful?) >> no philosophies))

After there are examples that HE is harmful...

(no frills, sophistry or fabrications ;)

kombat >> :

After there are examples that HE is harmful...

(no frills, sophism or contrivances ;)

because you have to know the arithmetic))

Reason: