Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 57

Mischek писал(а) >>

I don't know where they encode, but it's time to charge for decoding

Better shut up if you don't have anything to say.

Mischek >> :
>> where's heel? )

He said, "I'm sick of you all this morning, I'm gonna go write something useful.

>> though the very phrase, "where's heel?" makes me laugh.)

VladislavVG писал(а) >>

No - there will be no sell in netting for this variant - it will just be closing the position and reopening after 100 pips result +300 + 200 = 500 however you want ;)...

Good luck ...

But we are talking about that both systems will work and the sell entry will be systematic and we cannot ignore it!

Well, Alex, tell me a secret - what is the reason why you are so reluctant to pick up a calculator, and stubbornly continue to speculate in your mind? - That doesn't seem to be your strong suit...

alexx_v писал(а) >>
Well, Alex, tell me a secret - what's the reason why you didn't want to get your hands on a calculator and stubbornly keep speculating in your mind? - That doesn't seem to be your strong suit.

Everything has already been calculated and even a link to a picture has been given.

alex1978 >> :

You'd better not say anything if you have nothing to say.

Of course I don't. No proper medication, no electroshock...

alex1978 >> :

You'd better not say anything if you have nothing to say.

It's not that there is nothing to object to, Vladislav's wagonload of patience has derailed, I shouldn't even begin with my boot.

alex1978 >> :

But we are talking about the fact that both systems will be in operation and the sell entry is systemic and we cannot ignore it!

Why? You have no idea how to do it? It is not difficult - you just have to summarise the signals from the different systems. If you want separate accounting, you will have to write it yourself. This is an inconvenience - but no more than that.

Good luck.

alexx_v >> :
Well, Alex, tell me a secret - what's your reason for not wanting to get your hands on a calculator and stubbornly continuing to speculate in your mind? - That doesn't seem to be your strong suit.

I get it, his calculator is loco-coded, hence the implications.

VladislavVG писал(а) >>

Why? You have no idea how to do it? It's not difficult - you just have to summarise the signals from the different systems. If you want separate accounting, you will have to write it yourself. This is an inconvenience - but no more than that.

Good luck.

But in any case, you have to make one system out of 2-3? And after that in netting to bury.

And how much we know for sure that it will be possible or you just assume the possibility? As I understand,now this whole counting is not done in mt5 and the final version of mt5 is unknown.

Reason: