Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 70

religare писал(а) >>

Example:

30 min.

opens sell 0.1

on the next bar

opens buy 0.1

etc. on every bar. Each open order is accompanied by its opposite double pending order at a distance.

If according to your theory you can do without a lock, then before the opening of the 1st order of the 2nd block you will have to close the 1st order of the 1st block?

I can imagine it is possible to close orders inside a block before opening a doubled opposite one, but how to do it if there is more than one block?

it is not clear)

1. pending orders stop or limit?

2. a pending one has already opened; should we set a pending from it as well?

3. are the orders closed?

Greetings Swan!

1. a pending stop.

2 The pendent is opened and a pendent is also placed on it through the distance. A sell is opened, a buy-stop is opened to it through, for example, 200 pip.

3. Sell (1st block order) 0.1 and Buy (2nd block order) 0.2 are closed at one price, when the total profit of Buy and drawdown of Sell give profit.

Just to clarify: there can be several blocks and each is accompanied by its own pending orders.

religare >>:

Приветствую Swan!

1. Отложенник стоп.

2. Отложенник открылся на него через дистанцию ставится тоже отложенник. Открылся sell, к нему открывается через, например, 200 pip buy-stop.

3. Закрываются, например sell (1-й ордер блока) 0.1 и buy (2-й ордер блока) 0.2 закрываются по одной цене, когда в сумме профит buy и просадка sell дают прибыль.

Уточню: блоков может быть несколько и каждый сопровождается своими отложенниками.

Hello.

Ok, I see.

The virtual order book will have to be done.

I'll have to think about it)

Swan >>:

Здравствуйте.

ok, понятно.

Виртуальный учёт ордеров придётся делать.

надо подумать)

Do you want to try and redesign the EA?

As far as I know, you are a very experienced programmer. I remember you making indicators for me about 1.5-2 years ago.

Reason: