Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 56

alex1978 >> :

I'm talking a constant lot, not a martingale or something else.

And the final result should be counted in pips, not quid.

It's clear that with a doubled lot the profit will be higher...but what if I start doubling in mt4?

It is the impossibility of obtaining the results in pips when working with a fixed lot!

In both cases the position sizes are the same. And it is the number of pips that is calculated.

In the MT4 example with a lot there is no fixed lot - just do the math: With an open lot 2 buy + 1 sell, when you close 1 sell you are left with 2 buy. You can modify the lots so that 1 lot remains and recalculate - the relative result will not change.

>> Good luck.

By the way, if at the level of 1.54 the sell is not closed by itself, but by the opposite closing of the Buy, then the last 200 pips will be passed by 1 lot and then in point 3 of MT5 you will not have to open the Prose again. The result will be +600 pips in both cases.

VladislavVG писал(а) >>

In both cases the position sizes are the same.

In the MT4 example with the lot there is no fixed lot - just do the math: If the lot is open 2 buy + 1 sell, if you close 1 sell you are left with 2 buy. You can modify the lots so that 1 lot remains and recalculate - the relative result will not change.

Good luck.

Why 2-buy?

In MT4 there is buy 1 lot with 600p take. Then there was a sell 1 lot and closed at stop -100p.

Buy position +600p.

Total + 500p.

In MT5 on re-opening of a buy we lose 100 points.

In the very spot where a Sell position was opened, our Buy position was absent.

Respectively, buy has passed only 500 points against 600 points in MT4

alex1978 >> :

Why 2-buy?

In MT4 there is a buy 1 lot with a 600p take. Then there was a sell 1 lot and closed at stop -100p.

buy at take +600p.

Total + 500p.

Respectively, buy has gone only 500 points against 600 points in MT4

Man, where do they code them????

alex1978 >> :

Why 2-buy?

In MT4 there is a buy 1 lot with a 600p take. Then there was a sell 1 lot and closed at stop -100p.

buy at take +600p.

Total + 500p.

Respectively, buy has gone only 500 points against 600 points in MT4

? If in MT4 there is one buy +600 and one sell -100, then how come the total result is +600 in MT4 ? It will be +500 ;) as in MT5.

SZS Describe the sequence of actions as you imagine it - we'll calculate it.

Urain >> :

Man, where do they encode them????

Don't know where they encode it, but it's time to put it on a pay-per-view

Does anyone else doubt the statistic of 95% of people losing money on the financial markets...?

VladislavVG писал(а) >>

? If one buy in MT4 is +600 and one sell -100, how will the total result be +600 in MT4 ? It will be +500 ;) as in MT5.

That's how I calculated the total result + 500 p ( 600-100 ) in MT4

In MT5 we will get 400 pips.

Because buy has not passed 600 points and only 500 points. Sell eats another 100 points and as a result we get only 400 points.

Where's Sabluk? )

Mischek >> :

I don't know where they encode, but it's time to charge for decoding.

Yeah, that's right. It's taking so much time, it's time to charge.

alex1978 >> :

That's how I calculated the total result + 500 p ( 600-100) in mt4

In mt5 we get 400 pips.

Because buy did not pass 600 pips but only 500 pips. At the same time the sell eats another 100 points and as a result we get only 400 points.

No - for this variant there will be no sell in netting, it will be just closing position and reopening after 100 points, the result will be +300 + 200 = 500, whatever you want ;)...

Good luck.

Reason: