Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 59

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

It's a very bad, very dangerous thing for the brain. It gets you hooked on it at once, there's virtually no cure. People are crippled for life after being exposed to locke.

Maybe it was developed in secret psychotronic weapons labs. Judging by the depth of zombification, it looks like it. If the person forgets arithmetic in some places, and completely, and to the point of hysterics, if it is pointed out to him, then it is a very qualitative development. If I were me, I would sue MK - for the use of mind-destroying technology.

You don't say. And this is a "Russian-speaking" audience, but what about those about whom Zadornov says "Well, they are stupid! I begin to understand, what dictated the decision of NFA to ban locs, only concern for health of their regulated and their clients.

The nettlingist is sitting in the flat. The doorbell rings. Goes to the door asking:
- Who's there?
- Open up, meloCracy!
- What do you want?
- To talk!
- How many of you are there?
- Two.
- So talk to me!

A netizen comes to a locophile and says:

L: You know it turns out that a bundle of crowbars sinks, you know it's a scientific fact, you can check it out.What do you say against that?

N: What can I tell you, but it floats in mercury.

Л: Yeah, but uranium crowbars also sink in mercury. Ah, what do you say?

N: You know what, drown uranium crowbars in mercury yourself to check. :о)

Folks, locks, when used properly, are a gold mine. That said, the key aide to success is the real trader. In most cases, the key word is psychology, which leads to the well-known finale. Loki gives a panacea for the strongest negative influence of the psychological factor and the system starts to work and not one brokerage company will kill it with any broken stops, etc. Here is a small example. The arsenal uses locks (Manual System), and are key to a successful outcome, when trading manually.

Only on our forum

Watch from 4th November

"Does MT5 need a loc in MT5" - Episode 2

"They're coming back."

Yes. It's a great topic, it's not killable because of its importance to many traders, especially those who trade with their hands.

I can agree that for MTS, you can make all sorts of virtual lots, etc. But very few traders use MTS, but most of the traders who trade with handles. How should they do it? The beauty is that the locks are really a panacea for manual traders. Psychologically. After all, the biggest enemy is psychology, and people are not robots, they all have the same effect - fear, greed, gambling, stress, and psychological attacks (especially evident in losing profits on false entries and exits) that upset the balance of a trader and provokes him to make fatal errors. All right, just to drain the deposit, but what to do with a ruined nervous system?

We will try to avoid any confusion, because the most important thing is that the lock gives immunity in many cases, the most important thing is that it does not affect psychologically the trader.

Although there's no point in arguing - take a hand trade with a good amount of at least a year and you'll see for yourself what an important role in success plays the PICHOLOGY of trading.

MrSerj >> :

Yes. It's a great topic, it's not killable because of its importance to many traders, especially those who trade with their hands.

I can agree that for MTS, you can make all sorts of virtual lots, etc. But very few traders use MTS, but most of the traders who trade with handles. How should they do it? The beauty is that the locks are really a panacea for manual traders. Psychologically. After all, the biggest enemy is psychology, and people are not robots, they all have the same effect - fear, greed, gambling, stress, and psychological attacks (especially evident in losing profits on false entries and exits) that upset the balance of a trader and provokes him to make fatal errors. All right, just to drain the deposit, but what to do with a ruined nervous system?

We will try to avoid any confusion, because the most important thing is that the lock gives immunity in many cases, the most important thing is that it does not affect psychologically the trader.

Although there's no point in arguing - get out and trade with good money at least a year, and you'll see for yourself what an important role played in the success of PICHOLOGY trade.

Exactly !

What are we going to do?

MrSerj >> :

No, this series is rather called "Niroba is back" ))))

I don't even doubt that a lakh of profits were made in real life. )))

goldtrader >> :

No, this series is rather called "Niroba is back" ))))

I don't even doubt that one and a half million is made in real life. )))

I don't agree colleague.

Loker is harmless and defenceless and doesn't take the common man's money

Reason: