Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 65

Profit - yes. Equity - no.

001 писал(а) >>

What else I want to say. Loki does not need DCs, they need people to bring in money and only come back when you bring in money again. For this they need nice programs, to puff up cheeks and justify the uselessness of what is really needed. They (brokerage companies) will teach us to use thousands of indicators and they will teach us to lose deposits. In fact, lots allow you to create break-even TP. That's why the war with them began.

Although it is possible to create an absolutely no indicators with such characteristics.

Strategy Tester Report
Pendulum+orders
(Build 223)

Symbol EURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period 1 Minute (M1) 2009.03.20 00:00 - 2009.07.21 23:59 (2009.03.20 - 2009.07.22)
Model All ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)
Parameters Lot=0.1
Bars in history 124237 Modelled ticks 4910683 Modeling quality 25.00%
Chart mismatch errors 0
Initial deposit 100000.00
Net profit 749.24 Total profit 749.24 Total loss 0.00
Profitability Expected payoff 20.81
Absolute drawdown 149.48 Maximum drawdown 239.97 (0.24%) Relative drawdown 0.24% (239.97)
Total trades 36 Short positions (% win) 18 (100.00%) Long positions (% win) 18 (100.00%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 36 (100.00%) Loss trades (% of all) 0 (0.00%)
Largest profitable trade 22.82 Deal with loss 0.00
Average profitable deal 20.81 Deal loss 0.00
Maximum number continuous wins (profit) 36 (749.24) Continuous losses (loss) 0 (0.00)
Maximum Continuous Profit (number of wins) 749.24 (36) Continuous loss (number of losses) 0.00 (0)
Average continuous winnings 36 Continuous loss 0

I support you wholeheartedly and unequivocally. I don't really like to brag, but I've been testing a system built on lots on my demo for a year (!). On February 10 it will be my birthday. 900%. I do not want to describe all of the events associated with its implementation on the real account, I can only state the correctness of the diagnosis.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

Let's say that if after any lock, OrderCloseBy() would be automatically triggered on the server, it would be much better. The lock itself isn't needed - it's useless. But a quick reverse is not very fast in MT4 because after locking it needs to close at the opposite one, i.e. it puts extra strain on the algorithm. Especially, if OrderCloseBy() for some reason does not work at once, at the next call of start() it needs to find a pair of ticks for the opposite one and try to close again. And so on and so forth.

Forget it ... as if not to clarify. I don't know if you understand the dynamics of evolution as such, but two principles collide: dynamic and static, and the statics simply "cut" the dynamos. The concept itself, as a slang term, not as an industry term - "Cheap", came from an attempt to characterise this kind of, I won't dare say it, revanchism. And Uncle Sam at the NFA would be all for it. Unless you are a speaker by spirited education you will not be able to relate, say, the world crisis and the lock-in restrictions imposed in the stock market game. Weakly. "Let's cut the footballers' legs off, then I won't be jealous of them!" And so on. I deeply apologize for the somewhat inappropriate tone of my reply, in an uncharacteristic manner, but I am really pissed off.

001 писал(а) >>

Here are two examples, in the form of stats, where lock is of direct benefit. I can go on and on. Not to mention that any not very wide lock(up to one hundred pips in EUR) can be handled and gain profit, while a position closed in minus is already minus.

>> Respect.

001 писал(а) >>

PEOPLE, I'll say it again. The Expert Advisor is consciously opening two opposing positions at the same time. Who doesn't get it?!

Respect.

Indra66 писал(а) >>

I support you wholeheartedly and unequivocally. I don't really like to brag, but I've been testing a system built on lots on my demo for a year (!). On February 10 it will be my birthday. 900%. I don't want to describe all of the events concerned with its implementation on the real market, I can only state the correctness of the diagnosis.

>> Let's rewrite the Expert Advisor to work without locks, for FREE and FAST.

Figar0 >>:

Давайте советник перепишу его для работы без локов, БЕСПЛАТНО и БЫСТРО.

Just be careful with them

"speakers" on Spiritualist education

it could be contagious.

Mischek писал(а) >>

Just be careful with them

"speakers" on Spiritualist education

Maybe it's contagious.

I'm immune, I had it as a "child") Now I try to treat others and maybe even vaccinate someone. But people don't want to be treated. Maybe you should shout louder:)

IF YOU HAVE A PROFITABLE EXPERT ADVISOR USING LOCKS, YOU MAY CONVERT IT TO WORK WITHOUT LOSING ITS "PROFITABILITY".

Figar0 >>:

У меня иммунитет, я переболел в "детстве") Пытаюсь теперь других лечить, а может кому-то и прививку сделать. Но не хочет народ лечиться. Может кричать надо громче?:)

ВСЕ, КТО СЧИТАЕТ, ЧТО ИМЕЕТ ПРИБЫЛЬНЫЙ СОВЕТНИК С ИСПОЛЬЗОВАНИЕМ ЛОКОВ, ГОТОВ БЕЗВОЗМЕЗДНО ПЕРЕДЕЛАТЬ ЕГО ПОД РАБОТУ БЕЗ ЛОКОВ БЕЗ ПОТЕРИ "ПРИБЫЛЬНОСТИ".

Try offering $5

Figar0 >>:

У меня иммунитет, я переболел в "детстве") Пытаюсь теперь других лечить, а может кому-то и прививку сделать. Но не хочет народ лечиться. Может кричать надо громче?:)

ВСЕ, КТО СЧИТАЕТ, ЧТО ИМЕЕТ ПРИБЫЛЬНЫЙ СОВЕТНИК С ИСПОЛЬЗОВАНИЕМ ЛОКОВ, ГОТОВ БЕЗВОЗМЕЗДНО ПЕРЕДЕЛАТЬ ЕГО ПОД РАБОТУ БЕЗ ЛОКОВ БЕЗ ПОТЕРИ "ПРИБЫЛЬНОСТИ".

I'll probably be first in line. If you follow the truth, you should check whether you can actually do such a thing, rather than making up stories that it's impossible. We just need to make a couple of corrections. We will try it within a month on one condition: not to distribute the EA to anyone. I would like to have such an EA that would also work on MT5. Have I understood your proposal correctly? It will work on the new terminal?

Respectfully,

Alexander

Reason: