All freelancers are welcome to respond - page 5

DKeN:

You either earn by programming or take another way (you may study a trader's trading methodology and polish it).

You may be right about the algorithm, but you have to be very careful how you use it to develop robots that will work properly.

you do not need to devote your attention to the trading robot to be able to trade robots and you do not need to do anything else.

not at all.

When I look at the Strategy Tester, I don't know what to expect from it, but it's difficult to draw conclusions about the profits that most of my strategies bring. But people do not understand this, they think (even after having a look at previous posts in this thread) that if an EA is profitable, just put it on a chart and you will be happy! - No, you won't (statistics proves it - 99% of traders are at a loss, and who cares if it's a manual or automatic?) And "correctness" and "appropriateness" are much easier to control than trying to bend the market by hastily. The problem is that in order to get the traders to go back to the market they have to buy my own currency pairs, and then they start to buy my own currency pairs and then they start to sell their own currency.

zaskok:
Have you guys implemented any interesting (in terms of robustness) ideas in your TS? Have you come across anything that allowed you to look at your personal TS in a different way, to improve their trading ideas? Did it give you an incentive to research the market again?

And finally, how does working in a jube affect your vision of opportunities to make profit from speculations on the market (without the use of Signals and Trusts)?

I will give my opinion, visitors to this resource can be divided into 4 types,

1 - Traders ( Don't understand anything in programming, but look for tools and something new)

2 - Programmers ( Don't understand anything in trading, but they can qualitatively fulfil the order without getting into the core of the trading system)

3 - Traders programmers ( traders who have not stopped trading and have learned the programming language, so as not to search, pay, ask, nag and implement exactly what they need and check 1 000 000 their ideas, and so as the second to write and program possibly to order)

4 - The usual trolls (who do not understand the essence of things and trying here how to self-fulfill, and bullshit about the ineffectiveness of Martin locks and other things (Gentlemen if you do not like cats, you just do not know how to cook them), you may as well say that Forex is not possible to make money. )

So the best thing is to aim to become a third and develop in a third direction.

Trade and apply your trading experience in programming, test it and improve it again.

I think that programmers traders will agree with me, very, very, very few traders, who can at least somehow surprise the programmer trader with his system, in most cases, the programmer trader tested and wrote such a system in the first month of learning the programming language...

5. the second type, who got the skills of the first type ))

thejobber:
5. the second type, who has acquired the skills of the first type ))

That is, if type 3 is "Trader with programming skills", then type 5 is "Programmer with trader skills".

Well, yeah... I guess they are different from each other. :)))

VOLDEMAR:

... (Gentlemen, if you don't like cats, you just don't know how to cook them), you might as well say that you can't make money on forex. )

+100500

VOLDEMAR:

I will give my opinion, visitors to this resource can be divided into 4 types,

1 - Traders ( Don't understand anything in programming, but look for tools and something new)

2 - Programmers ( Don't understand anything in trading, but they can qualitatively fulfil the order without getting into the core of the trading system)

3 - Traders programmers ( traders who have not stopped trading and have learned the programming language, so as not to search, pay, ask, nag and implement exactly what they need and check 1 000 000 their ideas, and so as the second to write and program possibly to order)

4 - The usual trolls (who do not understand the essence of things and trying here how to self-fulfill, and bullshit about the ineffectiveness of Martin locks and other things (Gentlemen if you do not like cats, you just do not know how to cook them), you may as well say that Forex is not possible to make money. )

So the best thing is to aim to become a third and develop in a third direction.

Trade and apply your trading experience in programming, test it and improve it again.

I think that programmers traders will agree with me, very, very, very, very few traders that can at least somehow surprise the programmer trader with his system, in most cases, the trader programmer was testing and writing such a system in the first month of learning the programming language...

Oh! Maybe not so many, but there are still few programmers who can write non-standard tasks. I have always wondered what they usually write, if most programmers say-no, it's too complicated, or name prohibitive amounts.

AlexeyVik:

So if type 3 is "Trader with programming skills", then type 5 is "Programmer with programming skills".

Yeah, well... I guess they are different from each other. :)))

Of course they will, a programmer-trader will develop an algorithm within his own capabilities, a trader may become a trader out of habit and will not be bound by it ))

223231:
o! there may not be many, but there are still few programmers who can write non-standard tasks. I have always wondered what they usually write, if most programmers say-no, it is too complicated, or name prohibitive amounts.
This is because real programmers are in the minority.

thejobber:
Of course they will, a programmer-trader will develop the algorithm within his possibilities, a trader who got into the way of algorithmic trading out of habit will not be squeezed into these limits ))
This is just to the answer above. It depends on what kind of programmer.

thejobber:
Of course, a programmer-trader will develop an algorithm within his/her possibilities, a trader who is used to trading following his/her habit will not be bound by these limits))

If you write your own neural network, you first need to figure out what it is. If you write an owl with constant overoptimization, there are ready-made options or you can do it yourself for a week or two. I have always received some kind of consultation on this forum. So you can code almost any strategy.

The programmer-trader has a very valuable experience. For example, not to use Martins and averaging devices. Especially lovers of locs are "delighted".
All programmers start with simple strategies such as crossing muwings with stochastic adding. We have also considered non-standard uses of indicators. For example, I have written several hundreds of Expert Advisors. I have added a couple of lines of code and obtained another one. Then the count goes into tens of thousands.

So my experience:

1. Do not use martin, averaging, grids, and lots. Only one order per one instrument.

2) Only dynamic MM - percentage of the deposit.

3 Any strategy does not require pending orders. Entry only by market. If the strategy implies trading on a fast market, you may use Limit orders.Stop and Take orders shall be set according to the market. Sometimes, it is easier to modify the order and set TakeProfit for it. Astop order of a normal broker will open in a negative value; a Limit order will open in zero or slip in plus value.If your broker does not comply with these conditions - change broker.

4. Do not use close stops at the height of the minute candle. Do not pull pending orders to the same levels. This concerns especially the news expert advisors.

5. The tester can be trusted if the Expert Advisor is written correctly and there are no chart mismatch errors in the tester.

6. ...

Reason: