Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 58

VladislavVG писал(а) >>

Wrong. Where you close the buy in net opens the sell. If you close the sell +5, I will close my sell +30 at the same level (closing your sell ) ;) the result is -20 + 30 = the same +10.

Good luck.

Almost convinced, I'll have to think about it some more.

alex1978 >> :

But in any case you have to make one system out of 2-3 systems? And then netting it out from there.

And how accurate is it known that this will be possible or are you only suggesting such a possibility? As I understand, now in mt5 this whole counting and so on has not been implemented yet and the final version of mt5 is unknown.

I'm telling you - most likely you will have to write it yourself. I don't know about MQ's plans in this regard.

In my opinion, the best way is to create a common "platform" - an Expert Advisor, into which different systems can be added, possibly in the form of external libraries or functions. Anyway, for MT5 we will have to rewrite the Expert Advisors. We can take into account at once. Nothing impossible.

Good luck.

avtomat >> :

What's the point of that? What's the point? :)))

Paraphrasing, you could say: Rating comes and goes, but a word is not a sparrow; it flies out and leaves a trace...

:)))

What's the trail? I've been wiped out once again. Angular.

HideYourRichess >> :

The question here is not about using or not using - the question is "when will this boring whining stop". Instead of whining on forums they should have used virtual boats long ago - we have all possibilities for that.

I will also draw myself some virtual money and live off it.

I'll add another example for tankers who do not disengage the handbrake , like alex78....

---

we have 2 advisors... price movement per week was 1.5000 - 1.5300 - 1.5100 - 1.5400

---

in MT4

(Mt4) price 1.5000 EA1 opened a buy trade... 1 lot

on Mtn - price went up to 1.5300 and EA2 opened a Sell trade = 1 lot

WT-WT-Thursday the price went back and forth... on Thu - price went down to 1.5100

EA2 closed its Sell position... (+$2000 - swaps for rollover = -12*(Mon+Wed+3cf = -$60) = $1,940

on Mon, price reached 1.5400 - EA1 closed Buy...(+4000$ - swaps = -16*(Mon+Wed+3cf+Thursday)= -96$) = $3904)

the total sum in MT4 during the week was $5,844

---

on MT5

(Mt5) price 1.5000 EA1 opened Buy trade 1 lot - by adding his trade to glob variables

on Mond the price went up to 1.5300 and EA2 opened a Sell deal = 1 lot - adding his trade to GlobVariables

Due to counter-closing the balance was charged +3000$...

W-Thursday - the price wobbled back and forth... and on Thu - price went down to 1.5100

EA2 closed its Sell position... ...and put a Buy=1lot trade - removed his trade from GlobVariables...

on Mon, price reached 1.5400 - EA1 closed its Buy trade... and set a Sell trade - by clearing his trade from GlobVariables...

added to balance (+3000$ - swaps = -16*(wh)= -16$) = 2984$

total for the week in MT5 was $ 3000 + $ 2984 = $ 5984

===

in the case of MT5 result (5984) is even better than in MT4 (5844)

more explanation?

kombat >> :

I also read such an ambush for Estonians...

(Maybe not Estonians, but Baltic countries in general)

When they joined the EU, one of the first decisions to "live well" was to ban

on the production of branded sausages just because the percentage of fat was higher than someone else's calculation.

The proud nation decided that it was better to ban a national treasure and a speciality of many establishments than fight with the EU.

I can't imagine how the Ukrainians will be when the question of Ukraine's accession to the EU also arises...

;)))))))))))))))))

I will chew them all up for bacon.

I traded live on the netting. And very quickly stopped myself and walked away,

Everything directly provokes averaging and martin.

Think about it: I lose 50pts in a position, I'm losing 25pts, move to my side is 15pts, and I can not withdraw them! Both positions are negative!

What - squeeze the deposit? Tomorrow comes to me, but I count gray hair!?

This is a scam, guys.

hhohholl писал(а) >>

Think about it: I`m losing 50 pips in a position, I`m losing 25 pips, move 15 pips in my direction and I cannot withdraw them! Both positions are negative (I mean one doubled).

What - squeeze a deposit? Comes to me tomorrow, but I'm counting gray!?

It's a scam, guys.

What do you mean, a netting scam? You mean there's no life on Mars?

hhohholl >> :

Think about it: I lose 50 pips in a position, I buy in, I'm down 25 pips, 15 pips in my direction, and I can't get it off! Both positions are negative!

What - squeeze the deposit? Tomorrow comes to me, but I'm counting gray!?

It's a trick, guys.

If you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, you're right too. (Mary Kay).

Exactly : net is a scam. And so is trading. I have to do something that works and doesn't eat up a lot of nerves.

(Mary Kay) Good luck.

So as not to repeat myself, here is a link to my comment.
Reason: