Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 51

Here it is, the cherished 666.

Urain писал(а) >>

..... I'm trying to boost my rating, I'm talking about nothing, but I'm getting more posts:o)

What's the point of it? What's the point? :)))

Paraphrasing, you could say: Rating comes and goes, but a word is not a sparrow, it will leave a trace...

:)))

avtomat >> :

What's the point of that? What's the point? :)))

Paraphrasing, you could say: Rating comes and goes, but a word is not a sparrow; it flies out and leaves a trace...

:)))

It's an uncle's joke. :о)

avtomat >> :

hehe :) I noticed long time ago, there are words or phrases that have an amazing effect on certain groups of people - like a red rag on a bull, at a subconscious level, at the level of reflection.

If you don't use the LOK in your work (if you don't want to, or can't, it doesn't matter), why are you so frothing and bubbling?

It's like a circus from outside...

The question here is not about using or not using - the question is "when will this boring whining stop". Instead of whining on the forums, they should have long ago implemented virtual locks - all the possibilities for that exist.

HideYourRichess >> :

The question here is not about using or not using - the question is "when will this boring whining stop". Instead of whining on forums you should've used virtual locks long ago - you have all possibilities for it.

Uh-huh. Whining is one thing. No one tells lockers that lock is evil. They try to explain to them that everything can be solved without locks and like don't cry, everything will be fine. But they, like zombies, keep flooding all threads with their whining and stupid primary schools arithmetic examples.

They are told to "go ahead" and register lots on their machines, and generate trading signals afterwards. No. They start hysterically screaming that it is unreliable and their life is over.

They are told, here - there are fields in 5 orders where all this may be stored. They do not. They start whining that these metaquotes have to be implemented, and the pending orders become unacceptable for them.

The fuck with you, say the sane ones. >>Use the 4th. Noooooo, they say you're terrorists, you're stupid, you come at us like a red rag, but you keep listening to us whining about the 5.

Are you completely stupid?

Who says that lock is bad? They just say you can do without it.

Who's attacking you? Screw you and your cockroaches, for God's sake. Any attempt to help, to explain, to show you how you can, without crushing your skull, go on living, you perceive as a gop-stop.

Use the 4, who is stopping you? A hundred times already said: Nobody is going to close the 4th. They will co-exist.

I'm sick of your sniveling.

Wrote a simple way to work on MetaTrader4 as a netting platform. It turned out to be identical to MetaTrader5, only with MQL4.

Svinozavr >> :

>> By the way yes.

:D))) what a reaction!!!

Personally, I don't give a damn what loci is or isn't. And it allows me to look at this situation as if from the outside :D))).

It is very much reminiscent of the arguments between theologians and atheists. And theologians admit they are religious while atheists are not even aware of the fact that atheism is another form of religion.

s.

snot is observed on both sides :D)))

VladislavVG писал(а) >>

In the case given by 001 - no it is not. The triggering of the stop is more favourable by the size of the swap difference. If in doubt, use a calculator.

Good luck ...

Look, mathematicians, don't worry about my swaps, I know how to worry about them. In my case, I'm making money on the lock, I'm also making money on the lock. You're asking me to take a LOSS . And so it is every time. About half the trades, even for the most successful trader, are LOSSING.Who needs to be taught to count? Accountants, that's ridiculous.

andrey14 писал(а) >>

The locophiles don't get it, they cling to their locs. Whining all over the internet. But it seems to me that the dealers don't have TS as such - the lock (technical realization) and there is their TS - capable of earning in the flat, without any stops.

What do you all always think, are you children? I am telling you: there are working systems without negative trades, cooned on lots. No. You think something and that's why locks are useless. What do you want to call it? ................

Reason: