Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 44

alex1978 писал(а) >>

Specific situation.

1.5000 buy. 1.5300 sell.

Buy is forcibly closed in MT5. According to the system, it should not close. How do you restore it

Provided his exit from the market (in the system) is unknown in advance, i.e., it may be a hold on time or indicator signal, etc.

Only through reopening after the close of the sell, right? The same for the sell. The exit from the market is not known in advance.

How do you do it so you don't lose the spread?

2Alex - then describe HOW the spread is not lost in such a case in MT4???

---

when you open a Buy position, you do not pay the spread to anyone (you only buy at a lower price than you can sell).

then, once you open a Sell position - again, you do NOT pay the spread - you just sell at a worse price than you can buy......

(or so the fuck - you "paid" the spread twice in MT4 :-)

opened Buy at 1.5 (this is still in MT4) - price reached 1.5300 - opened Sell - price reached 1.5100 - closed Sell (by the signal of the EA or by a hold on time) - like on the balance put +$200

Then the price went up to 1.5500 - closed Buy... I added $500 to balance in the final trade received $700

---

now in MT5

opened Buy at 1.5000 - price went up to 1.5300 - EA opened Sell (closed your Buy position on the screen (deposited +$300)

then price reached 1.5100 - (by Expert Advisor's signal or time hold) your Expert Advisor opened a Sell position at 1.5300 in the Globe Variables

Closed Sell by Buy trade at 1.5100 - time passed, price moved up to 1.5500 - EA closed Buy... on the depo +$400

Total trades in MT5 = +$300 + $400 = +700

the total is the same as in MT4 - and the rest, it's a mess in your head.................. :-)

(take a piece of paper and draw a kind of zigzag price - place trades - close them in the opposite direction)

====

the only NOBODY is the accounting of previously opened positions, as well as accounting and if necessary removing positions that were SL or TP.....

ZS - yeah... and in MT5 you really save on spreads...

for example all trades were done in 5 days...

in MT4 - you would have been charged 14 spreads for transferring positions, but MT5 since you DID NOT have any open trades from the price of 1.5300 to 1.5100 DO NOT pay spreads for that time.......

Saving several (up to 10) spreads per rollover.....

Aleksander >> :

ZS - yeah... and in MT5 you really save on spreads...

for example all trades were done in 5 days...

in MT4 - you would have been charged 14 spreads for transferring positions, but MT5 since you DID NOT have any open trades from the price of 1.5300 to 1.5100 DO NOT pay spreads for that time.......

Saving several (up to 10) spreads per rollover.....

when transferring positions, the difference between the price of closing trades and the price of newly opened trades is equal to Swap points, and no spreads are present there, 100%, i.e. nothing like that is saved in MT5, don't confuse Alex for good, he is already confused

alexx_v писал(а) >>

when transferring positions, the difference between the price of closing trades and the price of newly opened trades is equal to Swap points, and no spreads are present there, 100%, i.e. nothing like that is saved in MT5, don't confuse Alex for good, he is already confused

Oh man... I misspoke... really swaps.... what the fuck,what do you call it....

think about it.... once again I'll point out - conditionally... i opened a buy position in MT4 and by the logic of the advisor i closed a sell position on thtf... on chtv close close sell and on ptn close buy

- calculate how much swaps you would pay in this case?

---

and now in MT5 - on Mt5 - open Buy - close Sell (no trades, no swaps) and so on until Thursday...

on Thu - EA opens Buy (closing Sell, which it opened on Monday (the system of Sell order bookkeeping is complicated - but this can be solved either by logging in Global Variables or in a file or analysis of comments or numbers in the history of orders) - closes the deal on Friday... having paid only one swap for transferring a position from chtw to friday...

so in mt5 i paid 1 (one swap) and in mt4 - ??? how much? calculate... is there any savings....

well then call it what it is, spread is spread and swap is swap, he's telling me to think... think straight.

---

that was the NFA's reasoning for banning locs.

alexx_v >> :
Alex, tell me honestly - will you take a calculator in your hands or is the goal in another?

And real guys like alex1978 don't want to check their words (they're always right!) before making flames.

I suggest you draw conclusions from this. =)

OK. How to use the MT5 functionality in this situation. TS has given a signal to buy, where BUY is shown. The price went against the TS, we had to lock the position (thin, red is the lock). According to TS rules we may close the lock only when the price reaches the thick, red line. What body movements should the Expert Advisor (or a person) perform, to imitate a lock. The price passes the lock line 17 times? White arrows.

Aleksander писал(а) >>

2Alex - then describe HOW the spread was not lost in that case in MT4???

---

when you open a Buy position, you do not pay the spread to anyone (you buy at a lower price than you can sell).

then, once you open a Sell position - again, you do NOT pay the spread - you just sell at a worse price than you can buy......

(or so the fuck - you "paid" the spread twice in MT4 :-)

opened Buy at 1.5 (this is still in MT4) - price reached 1.5300 - opened Sell - price reached 1.5100 - closed Sell (by the signal of the EA or by a hold on time) - like on the balance put +$200

Then the price went up to 1.5500 - closed Buy... I added $500 to balance in the final trade received $700

---

now in MT5

opened Buy at 1.5000 - price went up to 1.5300 - EA opened Sell (closed your Buy position on the screen (deposited +$300)

then price reached 1.5100 - (by Expert Advisor's signal or time hold) your Expert Advisor opened a Sell position at 1.5300 in the Globe Variables

Closed Sell by Buy trade at 1.5100 - time passed, price moved up to 1.5500 - EA closed Buy... on the depo +$400

Total trades in MT5 = +$300 + $400 = +700

the total is the same as in MT4 - and the rest, it's a mess in your head.................. :-)

(take a piece of paper and draw a kind of zigzag price - place trades - close them in the opposite direction)

====

the only REALITY is the accounting of previously opened positions, as well as accounting and if necessary removing positions that were SL or TP.....

The only NECESSITY is the accounting of previously opened positions, and also accounting, if necessary, for withdrawal of positions which were SL or TP from a position in Mt5.

Aleksander писал(а) >>

And now in MT5 - on Mt5 - open Buy - closed Sell (no trades, no swaps) and so on until Thursday...

on chtw - advisor opens Buy (closing his Sell, which he opened on Monday

There is no spread when you open Buy?

bring back the trading rules from mt4 !!! -

Nobody will trade like that!!! And make profitable strategies from 0!!!

Guys!!! Don't play with shame, don't make up bicycles!!!

bring back mt4 top rules !!!

Reason: