FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1085

_new-rena:

Yeah, me too (it's not like there's extra money in it).

I'm not arguing, trade as you see fit and proper. IMHO

That's not what I mean, if you think there are no patterns, then why do it?

_new-rena:

Yeah, me too (it's not like there's extra money in it).

I'm not arguing, trade as you see fit and proper. IMHO

And I always trade extra money ))))

artikul:
And I always trade extra money ))))
Don't be a smartass, the youngsters know what they're doing)))

stranger:
I do not mean that, if you think that there are no regularities, then why do it?
I showed screenshots both in person and here. the market is constantly in buy=sell balance. the trick is to catch the moment when the puto balance is absent, it is real, but with a delay of 10 minutes. of course you cannot drain it, but you also cannot make much money. but it is very useful to find the balance and understand how everything is regulated.

_new-rena:
i showed screenshots in my personal and here. the market is constantly in balance buy = sell. the fun is that the main thing is to catch the moment when the puto-balance is absent, it's real, but with a delay of 10 minutes. of course i cannot sink, but i also cannot make much profit.

You're talking about imbalance))))

The market is in a constant buying=selling equilibrium. the trick is to catch it when it's imbalanced.)

stranger:

You're talking about imbalance))))

It's not a problem to "catch it" with a couple of days' delay, let alone 10 minutes)))

5-10 minutes, max, and everything is almost okay, but there is a little +/-. Hence the arbitrage.

That's it.

yurchenko:
That's it.
Past it this time)

yurchenko:
That's it.
Recoup the cost of the beer? )))

stranger:
This time it's bye-bye)
Have you bought one?
Reason: