Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 46

kombat >> :

And don't!

;)

Just read and take note of my suggestion to introduce "globalmagic".

This will make it a lot easier for us to keep track of trades...

What an insidious locker, your advice cannot be followed.

stringo писал(а) >>

I want to cool down the hot heads.

Having just one aggregate position for one instrument does not mean that it is impossible to apply several strategies to one instrument. It does not prevent us from analyzing the history of orders and deals that filled or emptied one or another position. In doing so, each strategy can be marked with its own badge that has been expanded to 8 bytes in Five.

That's all, I will say no more. Read the reference on the language.

Locophiles don't get it, they just cling to their locs. Whining all over the internet. But it seems to me that the dealers do not have TS per se - the lock (technical realization) is their TS - it is able to earn in flat position without any stops.

HideYourRichess >> :

What an insidious locker, your advice cannot be followed.

Clarify...

andrey14 >> :

The locophiles don't get it, they cling to their locs. Whining all over the internet. But it seems to me, that the dealers don't have TS per se - the lock (technical realization) and there is their TS - it is able to earn in flat position without any stops.

Sometimes it's better to chew...

kombat писал(а) >>

Sometimes it's better to chew...

So chew, don't get distracted.

VladislavVG писал(а) >>

Wrong.

This is closer to the truth:

The lock is of psychological for the trader under the condition of zero margin coverage. opposite positions of equal size.

Good luck

Here, when I try to say something like this, they call me a philosopher (I used to be a nerd).

So beware :)

But I'll give it a try nonetheless:

The fact that lock represents any value to a trader is evidence of a low level of awareness of the factors that should be taken into account when designing one's own strategy.

kombat >> :

>> Clarify...

It was a joke.

SK. >> :

Here, when I try to say something like that, they call me a philosopher (I used to be a nerd).

So beware :)

But I'll give it a try nonetheless:

The fact that lock is of any value to a trader is evidence of a low level of awareness of the factors that should be taken into account when designing one's own strategy.

Well, okay, well, we have realized our flaw and low level of consciousness,

and even more, I take my hat off to the netizens for their persistence in counting on a piece of paper with a pencil.

(which I got out of habit about ten years ago, and in trading I put up with not more than half a year before I met MT ;)))

What's Locke got to do with it?

HideYourRichess >> :

It was a joke.

Appreciate it!

;)

VladislavVG писал(а) >>

Wrong.

This is closer to the truth:

Lock is psychological value for the trader, as long as zero margin coverage. opposite positions of equal size.

Good luck

There is undoubtedly a psychological moment when locking.

In short-term trading at the anticipated turning point, it is nice to close a profitable locked position while waiting for the remaining loss-making order to gradually turn into a profitable one.

The same result can be achieved in different ways.

Profits can be made both without and with the use of lots.

Losses can be incurred both without using lots and with them.

I'm for the possibility of simultaneous existence of total combined BUY and SELL positions in one account, without their mutual destruction.

Provided that there is zero margin coverage locked positions are necessary for short-term trading with a small deposit.

There are many traders using locks (scalpers, pipsers).

Reason: