Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 50

Mischek >> :

>> locker antilockers, I must have glitched, I'm deleting.

Self-destruct button above, and this one blows your head off, so it'll be like the joke has an arse but no word :o)

Urain >> :

What is surprising is that the advocates of nett work are spinning like a frying pan, giving out options to please the lockers,

you can do this and you can do that. And all they hear in response is that they do not want to leave everything as it is, at least one constructive suggestion,

The main thing is that it will not be as it is, because MQ has invested money and years of development, and it is time to admit that the old ways will not work and to find a way out.

The output may be a review of strategies if they can be ported to netting,

to see if the strategy cannot be ported painlessly, if it is so profitable.

If yes, then for those few strategies, I think there is a way to port them.

Good words and good thoughts!

And you say there is no constructive ...

;)

There is only one problem, and it is a cornerstone!

For as a matter of principle there is no way to reproduce a classic lock on a netplatform.

But netting on the lot is possible, all you have to do is NOT to open counter positions, and yes to count the sum of the positions...

If you "reduce the formula", the netting will be reduced to the same mathematics of the second grade of CES.

:)))

But there's no lock!

Only a distant reminder of it by means of specially created mechanism of counting every body movement is possible.

But again, for the hundredth time! it will be a plush lock, a one-name math snickers to be more precise.

I won't even mention maintaining the mechanism...

Yes! I forgot to mention the most important thing...

Naturally, with the arrival of mt5 there is already a lot of work being done on netting.

And for a bank with mt4 and even earlier started, but there the possibility of a loca was left in reserve.

Urain >> :

What is surprising is that the advocates of nett work are spinning like a frying pan, giving out options to please the lockers,

you can do this and you can do that. And all they hear in response is that they do not want to leave everything as it is, at least one constructive suggestion,

I don't want it to be as it is, but the main thing is that it will not be as it is because MQ has invested money and years of development and it is time to admit that it will not work the old way and to find a way out.

The way out could be to review the strategies if they can be ported to net,

also see if the strategy cannot be ported painlessly if it is as profitable.

If yes, then for those few strategies, I think there is a way to port them.

Someone should pray: Lord, give me the strength to change what I can change and the humility to accept what I cannot change.

He seems to be the only one who can do that.)

I was wondering how much rewriting we'd have to do. Ha! There's not much to rewrite. You know, Dovlatov had a series of stories called "Out of the Suitcase". When he immigrated to the States, he took a suitcase with him, where he put all the essentials, as he thought at the time. Many years later, in America, he accidentally discovered it. He never needed any of its contents.

===

However, my experience of discarding unnecessary things is fairly recent - I've ported a lot of my own from Omega and Metastock. But for those who have spent all their life in the kitchen... Yes - it will be difficult for them the first time.)))

Today I did a general cleaning, yesterday my Windows crashed (you see 0 bytes on the drive C is not enough to work :o) in the morning, cleaned the computer at the same time picked up from the whole machine old codes (in general, my codes and other people's) through a search .mq4 and .mqh found about 800mb codes !!! in total!

the whole day sorted and ported to mq5 left 20 pieces !!!

800mb of codes !!! that's a lot of thought gone out of my head, but nothing to put on :o)

Svinozavr >> :

However, I have rather recent experience of discarding superfluous stuff - I've ported a lot of mine from Omega and Metastock. Well, for those of you who've spent your life in the kitchen... >> it's hard for them the first time. >>)

Nothing! If there is access to the FRRF (at least) as stated, oh mama mia, there will be a lot of work to do.

Real data, real volumes and ticks, news... analytics and... Omega and Metastock's work for FR.

;)

Well, the kitchens, or rather their CFDs have their own zest... I can't take it away from you...

The work of dealing depends not on the dealer, who by the way is a fully fledged market participant,

but whoever's sitting there at the buttons...

kombat >> :

Nothing! If there is access to the FRRF (at least) as stated, oh mama mia, there will be a lot of work to do.

Real data, real volumes and ticks, news... analytics and... Omega and Metastock's work for the FR.

;)

Well, the kitchens, or rather their CFDs have their own zest... I can't take it away from you...

The work of dealing depends not on the dealer, who by the way is a fully fledged market participant,

but on who's sitting there at the buttons...

Shall we send the Cossack?)))

Svinozavr >> :

>> send a cossack?))

With a trench coat and a Budyonovka...

)))

hehe :) I noticed long time ago, there are words or phrases that have an amazing effect on certain groups of people - like a red rag on a bull, at a subconscious level, at the level of reflection.

If you don't use the LOK in your work (if you don't want to, or can't, it doesn't matter), why are you so frothing and bubbling?

It's a circus to watch from the outside...

avtomat >> :

hehe :) I noticed long time ago, there are words or phrases that have an amazing effect on certain groups of people - like a red rag on a bull, at a subconscious level, at the level of reflection.

If you don't use the LOK in your work (if you don't want to, or can't, it doesn't matter), why are you so frothing and bubbling?

It's a circus to watch.

People get angry when they see a clear lie in their statements that one cannot live without a loco, one may and even should.

I'm just trying to get my ratings up, I'm talking about nothing, but I'm getting more posts.)

avtomat >> :

It's like a circus from the outside...

yeah...

)))

What's more, this instrument doesn't bother them at all when it's available,

but what do we lokers do when it's taken away, keep our mouths shut?

Already at this level the imbalance not to mention the attempts to consign the lok to the devil of fire and us to anathema.

Reason: