Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 48

alexx_v >> :

Oh, Kombat, oh, what a rhetorician, oh, what a joker ))))

even if the locals themselves register on the forum and start writing:

- Yes, there's no sense in us, it's an illusion, - Combat will still argue with them and prove that they say they do not know their true abilities and generally idiots )))))

Well, I'm not like that, that's life...

I know a lot of people, a lot of people!

who believe in sorcerers, members of the Kremlin Academy of Unnatural Sciences, laureates...

Or here are government agencies that register such a thing as a patent for an invention:

* Patent 2083239 - "Symptomatic treatment of diseases by means of aspen stick at the moment of new moon for restoration of integrity of an energy shell of a human organism".
* Patent 2157091 - "Determination of the fact of a missing person's death by his earlier possession".
* Patent 2140796 - "Device for energetic influences with the help of figures on the plane generating torsion fields".

Thank goodness they paid attention in time and covered up the patents with an embarrassing disclaimer: for failure to pay the subscription fee on time

:)))))))))))))))))

But the point is not the point, the point is that those who run the company don't know a thing about our concerns.

And in the case of Rospatent it is banal: it was easier to take our word for it than to pay for an expertise.

So, many aunties and daddies do not bother to search for a solution and use what they have or what their referent suggests,

an alumnus of the FC Academy.

;)

kombat >> :

But that's not the point, it's that those at the helm have no clue whatsoever about our concerns.

"There are two evils in Russia:

"Down below is the power of darkness, up above is the darkness of power."

Gilyarovsky (I think)

Went through a couple of neighbouring forums. You know what - lockers, they're a very fidgety bunch. :) But they're not as numerous as the anti-lockeys. I think they need to turn up the heat.

Kogelet >> :
Lock - absolutely identical to closing a position. There is no difference.

Only, for some reason, each of the multidirectional ones has a different Ticket.

And they live until you close.

If in 50 pages they haven't understood it in years,

it is useless to explain to nettinggirls that a position and a deal are different entities...

;)))

kombat >> :

If in 50 pages they haven't understood it in years,

it is useless to explain to nettings that a position and a deal are different entities...

;)))

It's as if you've got this nettlingist out of a test tube in your kitchen and immediately interrogated him in the face. And he, gasping in tears and snot, confessed that the identity of position and deal, their secret doctrine.

Don't be ridiculous and don't make up homunculus - what does netting have to do with it?

Naturally different. One cause, the other a consequence. (Guess which is which.)) But some are more interested in the process than the result. (Guess who)))

And so... "The air is nicer in the kitchen."

SK. >> :

Here, when I try to say something like that, they call me a philosopher (I used to be a nerd).

So beware :)

But I'll give it a try nonetheless:

The fact that lock is of any value to a trader is evidence of a low level of awareness of the factors that should be taken into account when designing one's own strategy.

SK, I repeat. You are a competent and experienced programmer. Mind your own business.

To clarify.

Forex is an unlimited market . If you can earn here, the other earnings (like writing various prog), pale into insignificance!

Or are these not your products online?

Svinozavr >> :

It's as if you've got this nettlingist in your kitchen out of a test tube and immediately interrogated him in the face. And he, gasping in tears and snot, confessed that the identity of position and deal, their secret doctrine.

Don't be ridiculous and don't make up homunculus - what's that got to do with the net?

Naturally different. One cause, the other a consequence. (Guess which is which.)) But some are more interested in the process than the result. (Guess who)))

And so... "The air is nicer in the kitchen."

Of course, I understand that calling someone Pasha-America, for example, is not quite the same as Kolya-Honduras.

But there is nothing wrong with "nettingism" as well as "olympianism"... Everyone has his own addictions and quirks...

What's baffling is, shall we say, their insistence on proving the opposite of their net-accounting bellwether,

(both position and result).

which is like judging a Toyota's cruise control at a railroad track by riding in a diesel locomotive and pulling a train in the back.

:)))

I, for example, am not the least bit offended when I am called a locker...

(although the nettings probably think they do, I assure you, you're wrong again).

Exactly as I do not bother asking when I press the button to open a counter position ...

(I remind you that it's more accurate to say deal, because in a lot system a position is equated to a deal)

And it's quite clear and perfectly visible on the account for each position in front of a dealer, and in the sum of them ...

Well I don't see any problem understanding this!!!

Shoot yourself...

;)))

kombat >> :

;)))

))) Mate, well what makes you think that nettings have a position equated to a deal, eh? Your homunculus deceived you.)))

Stop driving people crazy - it's hard enough for them as it is. And you're scaring them with inadequate nettinggists!)))

Svinozavr >> :

))) Mate, well what makes you think that nettings have a position equated to a deal, eh? Your homunculus fooled you.)))

Mate, read carefully please...

)))

Exactly as I don't bother asking the question when I press the button to open a counter position...

(remember, it's better to say deal, because in the lot system, a position is equivalent to a deal)

not a word about netting, for it's all about the lot system.

Stop driving people crazy - it is not easy for them. And you are scaring the inadequate nettinggists!)))

They scare themselves...

This is about the loka, why should I end it?

You should ask the nettingists to prepare first and then post, so you don't sit in a puddle.

)))

Reason: