Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 49

kombat >> :

(Mate, read carefully, please...)

)))

Not a word about the nettingists, for it's all about the lot system.

They're scaring themselves...

This is about the loka, why should I end it?

The nettingists should be asked to prepare first and then post so as not to sit in a puddle.

)))

Read carefully (join in):

>> it's no use explaining to nettinggirls that a position and a deal are different entities...

Mate, you're scaring me. (It's not just the nettings you made up anymore.) Who are you talking to and what are you talking about?

Svinozavr >> :

Reading carefully (join in):

-->> it's useless to explain to nettinggirls that a position and a deal are different entities...

Mate, you're scaring me. Who are you talking to and what are you talking about?

What is not clear in this phrase explaining the essence of lot accounting?

And what the nettlingists constantly stumble (or stumble upon :))) in their teachings...

;)))

kombat >> :

Well, what's not to understand about this phrase, explaining the essence of lot accounting?

and what the nettinggists constantly stumble on (or stumble over :))) in their teaching...

;)))

Well! And where's the "not a word about nettinggirls"??? Are you all right?

Well! Where have you seen this "stumbling" nettingist? In your test tube? Is he the one who explained to you the essence of lot accounting? Well - it turns out there is one too. A deal is a deal, a position is a position. Whether it's net or gross. Once again: show me this nettingist who stumbled and stumbled and told you this scary, man-hating doctrine. Freemasons, my ass.

Why are you bullshitting me? Again, people are going crazy without your tricks.)))

Svinozavr >> :

Well! Where's the "not a word about the nettings"? Are you all right?

Excuse me, do you know about paragraphs, for God's sake?

Because any text, let alone a thought, can be turned inside out by "word netting".

)))

Once again, show me the nettings man who, stumbling and stumbling, has told you this dreadful, misanthropic doctrine. Freemasons, my ass.

Easy!

Just reread the posts in this thread.

Not to mention the other forums and topics...

)))

What's all the fuss? I repeat, people are going crazy without your tricks.)))

It's okay, but it'll be better ventilated without the tower...

So you'll get rid of all the scary-looking loch nonsense.

)))

))) (chuckles): Okay. I was beginning to think you were suffering from Alzheimer's. You said in one post about nettists - I replied - you told me that you hadn't said a word about nettists, I said "Oh, yeah, right here" - you told me something completely different and with surprise. I almost lost my mind myself.

And seriously, I have nothing to reread - I actively participated throughout and clearly know that NOTHING of your fantasy about netizens, posturing and dealing is there.

Look, you already make me sick with humour - if you're joking, just say so. Or cite quotes from the thread to prove it. Here's a quote from your post, just in case you forget again in a second (damn Alzheimer's!)):

бестолку обьяснять неттингистам что позиция и сделка это разные сущности...

Again: where did you get that from? A quote from the thread, please, where the nettlingist with a gun to your temple is trying to explain to you that it's the same thing? Well?

Oh, that's just how you understood it? That's what I'm trying to tell you: these are your fantasies. Everyone's postures and deals are DIFFERENT THINGS.

Mischek >> :

No, really Kombat, who are you at war with? There are no armed netto-band formations.

And you're not a standard locker.

You're always keeping locke topics up.

But you're not so naive as to expect the locks to return at the request of a group of workers.

I don't get it

Whoa-oa-oa!

I don't know how many times I told you my interest in the topic is not screwing locs into mt5,

but to put it this way: in an attempt to curb unfounded reasoning and "justification" by netizens of the loca and even more so its "harms".

Mischek >> :

No, really Kombat, who are you at war with? There are no armed netto-band formations.

And you're not a standard locker.

You're always keeping locke topics up.

But you're not so naive as to expect the locks to return at the request of a group of workers.

>> don't get it.

He's not calling for anything. He's already said it a hundred times - read the thread. It's about something else.

Svinozavr >> :

What is surprising is that the advocates of net metering are spinning like a frying pan, giving out options to please the lockers,

you can do this and you can do that. And all they hear in response is that they do not want to leave everything as it is, at least one constructive suggestion,

They have invested money and years of development, so it is time to recognize that the old ways will not work and to find a way out.

A way out might be to review the strategies if they can be ported to net,

also see if the strategy cannot be ported painlessly is it as profitable.

If yes, then for those few strategies I think there is a way to port them.

kombat >> :

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

I don't know how many times I've told you my interest in the topic is not screwing locs into mt5,

but i will say this: in an effort to stop baseless reasoning and "justification" by nettings of loca and moreover its "harm".

the locker antilockers, I must have glitched, I'm deleting it.

Reason: