FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1374

navigator.mt5:
A special hello to the lumberjack!
and asked the crumb - is this good or is this bad???

Lesorub:
and asked for a crumb - is that a good thing or a bad thing??
Asked for what? ....

stranger:
What did you ask for? ....
A drink...

stranger:
What did you ask for? ....
IS A BROKER A GOOD THING OR A BAD THING?

I'll tell you one thing, Ilya.

There are no potatoes where you are digging, because no one planted them there. To open a trade just because the price has reached some level is silly, to say the least.

Alexey Busygin:

You're like a tribeof pliets, when you're told bullshit, you

And when you're told something good to pay attention to, you behave just like the one in the background

stranger:

I'll tell you one thing, Ilya.

There's no potatoes where you dig, because no one planted them there. It's silly, to put it mildly, to open a trade just because the price reached some level.

I'm not arguing... or else 95% wouldn't have got overpriced, they'd have got overpriced...

but I'm certainly not playing traffic lights!

stranger:

Anyway, he decided to keep track of who the broker gives and who he slides it to...

Alexei, no offence)

But it's terribly stupid.)

The spread is widened during sharp price movements by the broker to protect against an old trader's chip. The idea: a grid of orders was placed ahead of the news with a difference between profit and profit from buying that exceeds the spread by just a few pips, but with a larger lot. The lot size decreased as the distance from the current price increased. At the end of the movement we only need to cut the orders that have not worked, so as not to decrease the profit during the pullback. Increase in spread + slippage ruined this feature...

Nestradamus:
The spread is widened by the broker during sharp price movements to protect against an old trader's chip. The idea of the thing: a grid of orders with a difference between profit and profit exceeding the spread just by several pips was placed before the news, but with big lot. The lot size decreased as the distance from the current price increased. At the end of the movement we only need to cut the orders that have not worked, so as not to decrease the profit during the pullback. Increase in spread + slippage ruined this feature...

Once again, how can a broker widen the spread on a futures? It's some kind of kitchen for their clients yes, and spread and leverage and who knows what else. Broker can't widen the spread on futures, only mm.

It has something to do with traders' actions, but nothing to do with what they do there before or after the news.

Lesorub:

I'm not arguing... or else 95% wouldn't be getting ripped off, they'd be getting ripped off...

but I'm certainly not playing traffic lights!

Behind my "traffic lights", Ilya, there is work to be done, these levels are just a reference point for me, it does not mean that I will rush to do something there.
Reason: