Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 16

Gans-deGlucker:
Explain which deleted post you're talking about. I haven't deleted anything. Honestly.

about it:

Gans-deGlucker:
Please calculate your trades in normal trading with lots (all entries and exits) and post it here in a spreadsheet. Then I will describe to you how all this will happen in a netting platform.

kharko:

Tell me how the equity curve can fall if Balance - starting deposit > ABS(Profit), Profit is negative....

Have you got your head screwed on? Carefully read your own conditions again.

Let the initial balance, and therefore the initial equity, be X. The "profit" on the results became negative, i.e. -Y. After such a "profit", can the equity increase against the previous equity, i.e. X, if it became X - Y? Or do you still naively believe that a decrease in profit will not cause equity to fall by the amount of this same diminished "profit"?

joo:

True, it would be neutered, I mean I would prohibit the EA's executive block from placing opposite orders at the same time, the reasons I explained above.

I don't get it. if you put the corresponding opposite orders instead of TP and SL - what's the netting interference?

----

I think that the Expert Advisor has been restricted in the Championship for some reason.

joo:

Ewww. :)

The lines have been taken out of the blue. No real trades yet. The TS is at the testing stage. But these are the principles that are inherent in it.

If I have enough time, I will be able to watch the robot (excuse the pun) at the Championship.

True, it will be neutered, I mean that I will prohibit the EA's executive block from displaying differently directed poses simultaneously, as I've explained above. But signals from the analytical block will be exactly the same.

I would like to make a suggestion: to run the Expert Advisor during the Championship on a demo Alpari account, for example.

Run it at full speed in accordance with the Creator's Plan.

It will be interesting, in my opinion, to compare the results on the normal counter positions with those on "neutered" Championship positions.

FreeLance:
I don't get it. if you put the corresponding opposite orders instead of TP and SL - what's the netting interference?
In its unnaturalness, in my opinion.

joo:

about it:

on page 14 as it was.

Swetten:

It will be interesting, in my opinion, to compare the results on normal counter poses and on "neutered" ones.

What the fuck is the difference between "neutered" and locked? Or do you still naively believe that pips will rise during locking?

Reshetov:
What the fuck is the difference between castrated and locked? Or do you expect pips to rise during locking?

We'll see about that. By the way, there is no smell of locs there, if you are paying attention to the picture.

Or does the phrase "counter position" work like a rag on a bull for you?

"Counter position" is not always a lock, it's about time you realised that.

Swetten:

We'll see about that. By the way, there's no smell of lokas there, if you're paying attention to the picture.

Or does the phrase "oncoming pose" work like a rag on a bull for you?

I do not understand the humour. What do you think a lock is, if not a counter-pose? Please explain it to us illiterates. Because for so many years we can not understand? I mean, when is it a counter lock and when is it not always?

Swetten:
In its unnaturalness, in my opinion.
But the arithmetic will add up. Whether on the netting - or with the counterparts.
Reason: