Where should the TC be placed? - page 5

DDFedor:
The rules are indeed simple and primitive to the point of being creepy... the other thing is that it's not easy to describe them. For example, we all know how to pronounce sounds, letters, words and sentences. But who can describe the extraction of the SIMPLE SONG?

sort,ball, ought, awful,board,floor, audacity,saw

))

Yeah... Now I'm beginning to doubt the validity of your system too... :)

OnGoing:

audacity

Oh, cool. didn't know that word.

Cool thread :), someone rejoices, someone grinds his teeth with envy and impatience, someone smirks skeptically, but all want to see and touch it :)

OnGoing:

sort,ball, ought, awful,board,floor, audacity,saw

))

beer

OnGoing:
There's nothing, I'm lazy)

Those who do not know how to test properly / do not want to every day can find a grail ))))

Avals:

Those who don't know how to test properly/don't want to can find a grail every day)))
Ugh... the tester makes me sick... honestly)

If at least one person "doesn't want to", then not all of them do :) I personally have an 'even' attitude - one should do one's own thing, not open one's mouth :) When my own is fully formed, then it will be possible to build up the meat more

DDFedor:
Yeah... Now I'm beginning to doubt the validity of your system too... :)
HOWEVER, a bredo thread on a bredo forum doesn't surprise me one bit, I'm too lazy to read it :))

Tantrik:
HOWEVER, a bredo thread on a bredo forum is not at all surprising, it's too lazy to read :))
But it's not lazy to write :))

paukas:
But it's not lazy to write ))

How about you?
Reason: