Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 43

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Of course, a style of trading where it is possible to open opposite positions on the same instrument is IMPOSSIBLE in a 5. Didn't you know that?)))

The result has nothing to do with it. It's just a different accounting system. It does not affect the result. That's why I ask you: is it a check or drive?

That's why I'm against the abolition of locks.

The result is irrelevant? What about the spread?

alex1978 писал(а) >>

The spread is clear as it is... over-open-spread.

And we can't do that with orders, as we've seen elsewhere, so we won't lose the spread.

We cannot know in advance when the EA will close the position. This means we will lose the spread every time restoring the previously closed one.

I'm sick of your spread! There is no savings there! You ALWAYS buy Ask and ALWAYS sell at Bid, regardless of whether you open or close. The problem with locks is the problem of accounting for position structure and NOTHING else!

api писал(а) >>

I'm sick of your spread! There is no savings there! You ALWAYS buy at Ask and ALWAYS sell at Bid, whether you open or close. The problem with lots is the problem of taking into account the structure of the position and nothing else!

Are you saying that I always have a zero spread when I open a position?

alex1978 писал(а) >>

Are you saying that I always have a zero spread when I open a position?

If Ask=Bid, then the spread is zero.

api писал(а) >>

If Ask=Bid, the spread is zero.

Specific situation.

1.5000 buy. 1.5300 sell.

Buy is forcibly closed in MT5. According to the system, it should not be closed. How do you restore it

Provided his exit from the market (in the system) is unknown in advance, i.e., it may be a hold on time or indicator signal, etc.

Only through reopening after the close of the sell, right? The same for the sell. The exit from the market is not known in advance.

How do you do this to avoid losing the spread?

That's it. The guard is tired. I'm really starting to worry about my sanity and my temper (I'm going to start swearing). I can't take it anymore. If there is any strength left in me, let me support the topic. Id e vocation.

alex1978 писал(а) >>

Specific situation.

1.5000 buy. 1.5300 sell.

Buy is forcibly closed in MT5. According to the system, it should not close. How do you restore it

Provided his exit from the market (in the system) is unknown in advance, i.e., it may be a hold on time or indicator signal, etc.

Only through reopening after the close of the sell, right? The same for the sell. The exit from the market is not known in advance.

How do you do this so you don't lose the spread?

This is the problem of position structure accounting. But you lose the spread only if you do something unnecessary. Suppose there is no problem with calculating the structure. Then when another EA closes a position, the first one will not notice the difference - its virtual position will be saved. And then he won't try to restore a closed position. It is not closed for him. The time has come to close, he closes his position. In this case, his position will disappear, while his net position, on the contrary, appears in the other direction. Then the second EA decides to close its position that it opened earlier (it closed the first EA's position). This is where the net position is closed. And where did you pay the extra spread? The buy of the first EA was closed by the sale of the second EA. And the closing of the first EA (by selling, by the way) restored the position of the second EA. And then the second EA closed (by buying) and the net position went back to zero.

We have not detected any spread problems here. And everything would be nice and quiet if the net position structure could be easily distinguished and, what is most important, maintained on the server!

api писал(а) >>

This is the problem of accounting for the structure of the position. But you only lose the spread if you make extra gestures. Suppose there is no problem with taking into account the structure. Then when another EA closes a position, the first EA will not notice the difference - its virtual position will be saved. And then he won't try to restore a closed position. It is not closed for him. The time has come to close, he closes his position. In this case, his position disappears, while his net position, on the contrary, appears in the other direction. Then the second EA decides to close its position that it opened earlier (it closed the first EA's position). This is where the net position is closed. And where did you pay the extra spread? The buy of the first EA was closed by the sale of the second EA. And the closing of the first EA (by selling, by the way) restored the position of the second EA. And then the second EA closed (by buying) and the net position went back to zero.

We have not detected any spread problems here. And everything would be quiet and smooth, if the net position structure could be easily distinguished and, what is most important, maintained on the server!

But in this case there is a problem. I.e. in this form MT5 is not able to perform all that you described?

It is not quite clear how it will be solved))). Will it be solved?

alex1978 писал(а) >>

But in this case there is a problem. So in this form MT5 is not able to do everything you described?

It is not quite clear how it will be solved))). And will it?

That's what I mean.

Oops, the discussion continues?!!:) I think that in the course of testing and before the real launch the developers will realize that they have made a hat, which is not convenient for a trader to account for his positions. And since traders invest money in all this, though DCs earn money, the updated version of this product will not be a success. Of course, except for lovers of creative ideas of their brains! But that has nothing to do with real earning power.

Even Microsoft's products can be unviable, even though they originally had seemingly vital ideas and work in them!

Reason: