All indicators downloaded from market not work

Anyone knows what's happening?

No, how??

Check your logs!

cannot load ''path to indicator'' and that's it.

It may be for many reasons.
One of the most often reason is the following: your Windows is updated, and activations are not valid anymore so you need to delete indicators from your Metatrader and install them once again from same Metatrader.
But it may be the other reason (you can find the reason because you only know all the technical details).

shevernadze #: -cannot load ''path to indicator'' and that's it.
We cannot read your mind nor see your compute. So help us to help you — show your log output!

Sergey Golubev #:
It may be for many reasons.
One of the most often reason is the following: your Windows is updated, and activations are not valid anymore so you need to delete indicators from your Metatrader and install them once again from same Metatrader.
But it may be the other reason (you can find the reason because you only know all the technical details).

so before i downloaded indicator without deleting it and it didn't helped now i deleted and downloaded and it worked thanks. peace.

shevernadze #:

so before i downloaded indicator without deleting it and it didn't helped now i deleted and downloaded and it worked thanks. peace.

The activation (and your indicators are from this Market as you mentioned) is per hardware and per software/OS.
And if your Windows is updated so you activations may be terminated (it is very well-known situation - there are a lot of threads and posts on the forum about it).
And Market indicators will not work without valid activation so you need to delete Market indicators and install them once again (and new activation will be used).
It is because of activations.

-----------------

But it may be the other reasons.
You should decide about this reason is for you - because we on the forum do not know all your technical details (you only knows it) so it means that you only can help by yourself with this situation.

Reason: