How do I get my money back for the signal if the signal provider drained my deposit 5 days after I signed up for a paid subscription? - page 10

There's no shortage of such Dmitrievs in fact, it's a song as old as the world).

Slivator:
What place?
The most trader's place. Everyone can lose. But not everyone can make a profit like Dimitri.

If about the signal of Dmitriy I'm watching him too, and noticed one thing, in principle he is right in many deals, but sometimes he rushes into the market early, here is my strategy and his lots. https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/16332 signal BEE1

Good luck to everyone and me too.

All investments are risky, even opening a beer stall; you have to understand that, and if a person does not understand that, he'd better not visit this forum ever again.

If you do not understand this, you better never come to this forum again. And the real greed is in the signals, why the author did not subscribe to the signal that costs $ 1000 or more per month? In general, if you want more reliability, you have to hire a managing trader to manage your assets, and pay 50% of his profit (and the fact that he does not sell out), and the $20 signal is a big risk only if you have no strategy for making money on these signals.

ansio:

If about the signal of Dmitry, I'm watching him too, and noticed one thing, in principle, he is right in many transactions, but it happens that he rushes the events and enters the market early, here's my strategy and his lots. https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/16332 signal BEE1

Good luck to everyone and me too.

That's what I like best.)) He's right on a lot of deals but in a hurry.)

How can an outsider tell if he is right or wrong? To do so, he must at least know exactly, with 100% probability, where the market will go. That's what beginners say or people who don't fully understand trading. There is only one criterion for accuracy in the market! This is a PROFIT. Whether he is right or not, only profits can show and no one else! And I am always amazed by the words "why did he open the trade, you know it will go the other way". How can it be clear? If it makes sense to you, then sit back, grab the money and do not judge the others.

223231: 

And I am constantly struck by the words "why did he open this trade, he knew it would go the other way". How can it be clear? If it makes sense to you, then sit back, shovel your money, and don't judge others.
Understandable, on history.

server:
Why should everyone leap to the Forex and stock market? Put your money in a bank at 8-13 percent per annum - you will get guarantees there and you will be responsible for everything! You can show at least one resource, a broker, a signal service - yes, everything that relates to trading on the market where they give guarantees and no risks. (you need to grow up - adolescence may be too long).
Transition age is serious. They do not want to receive presents from Father Christmas, but from the Snow Maiden.
"The "rules" are also serious: if you tick a box, you agree with the "rules". And that is correct. But... As already written here, it is not uncommon situation where you paid for a signal a month in advance, and the signal-boy went and dumped the deposit. The signal seller is in the happy state, while the buyer is in the shit (Sorbonne graduates forgive me for this word). So maybe we should change the "Rules" a bit?
Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

pagot:
Transition is serious. And it passes (in boys, at least) when you want to receive presents from the Snow Maiden instead of Father Christmas.
"The "rules" are also serious: if you tick a box, you agree with the "rules". And that is correct. But... As already written here, it is not uncommon situation where you paid for a signal a month in advance, and the signal-boy went and dumped the deposit. The signal seller is in the happy state, while the buyer is in the shit (Sorbonne graduates forgive me for this word). So maybe we should change the "Rules" a bit?

I disagree.

when you sign up for a signal, you are not paying for the result, but for the process.

Armen:

I disagree.

When you sign up for a signal, you are not paying for the result, but for the process.

For the process... but in full. And if a signal has drained your deposit in 3 days, and you were paid for a month?
Generally, this is a rhetorical question. Unfortunately, there are many unscrupulous sellers
(signals, experts) who sell false signals for a lot of money. But that is another topic for another time.

pagot:
To the process... but to the full extent. And if the signal has drained the deposit in 3 days, and you paid for a month?
Generally, this is a rhetorical question. Unfortunately, there are many unscrupulous sellers
(signals, experts) who sell false signals for a lot of money. But that is another topic for another time.

I totally agree about the quality. That's why I think that paying for a signal is not the right decision.

If someone fell for the + 100500% per month and signed up - that's his business and his risk.

Reason: