Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 42

Mine? I'm not a programmer who sells a licence. You're confused about something.)))

Seriously, without the source code you WILL NOT be able to port your EAs to 5. No matter how separately, or whether you merge them with your programmer. So once again your question is strange...

alexx_v писал(а) >>

Alex, really - have you picked up a calculator and calculated the results of your two experts under both MT4 and MT5?

Or are you waiting for someone else to do it for you?

In pictures...

Besides, there are some things that are too obvious...like the spread. With frequent reopening it's not a pleasant thing.

If you want to show off your Julius Caesar skills and trade ten ready-made advisers on the 5, however, that's going to be difficult.

Look, what are you trading for? For money or for warmth? Why do you need 10 Expert Advisors in one account?

===

Shit. How would you feel about someone else trading in your account? Not only on the same account, but also on the same instrument? And that's exactly what you do with your toys.

Svinozavr >> :

There's no way? Well, yes. An Expert Advisor written in 4, which gives opposite signals in 5 will not work.

I don't care if ten schizophrenics trade through the Accounting Unit. The result will be identical.

Please understand! Nothing has essentially changed. Just in the 4-loki annihilated on the server. Now they're just banned, since it's still netted.

Unfortunately, reliable accounting has not yet been realised.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

If you want to show off your Julius Caesar skills and trade ten ready-made advisers on the 5, however, that's going to be difficult.

Look, what are you trading for? For money or for warmth? Why do you need 10 Expert Advisors in one account?

Since you are asking such a question it follows that without locks in some cases it is IMPOSSIBLE!!!

alex1978 >> :

In the pictures...

Also, there are some things that are too obvious...like the spread. It's an unpleasant thing if you reopen it often.

You don't need pictures, you need figures... and at the same time you'll figure out the spread. Until you calculate it yourself - you won't understand it, especially since the logic of your advisers is close to you and understandable.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Mine? I'm not a programmer who sells a licence. You're confused about something.)))

Seriously, without the source code you WILL NOT be able to port your EAs to 5. No matter how separately, or whether you merge them with your programmer. So your question is again strange...

You are a programmer and you are selling a license for using your EA written for MT5. It doesn't use lots by itself. Run on its own it does fine with position accounting. And of course it doesn't expect such a sneaky thing from me as running another EA from another author. You've said yourself that you have combined everything you need in one EA. Therefore, your EA knows nothing about the strategy and tactics of another EA. And I am a fool trader. I like both EAs and I see that where your EA is slacking, its neighbour is advancing.

Of course, I understand that by running them together, I significantly reduce my risks. So I come and say: "Give me your source code and I will give it to my programmer, so he may combine your Expert Advisor with the EA of another sucker, for whom I have made up the source code. What is your answer?

alexx_v писал(а) >>

You don't need pictures, you need figures... and you'll figure out the spread too... you won't understand it until you do it yourself, especially since the logic of your EAs is close and understandable to you.

The spread is clear... over-open-spread.

But we cannot do it without over-opening because both buy and sell can't be opened simultaneously.

And we cannot use order patterns described somewhere as an example so we won't lose the spread.

We cannot know when the EA will close the position. It means we will inevitably lose the spread each time restoring the previously closed one.

alex1978 >> :

Since you are asking such a question, it follows that without locks in some cases it is IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Of course, a style of trading where it is possible to open opposite positions on the same instrument is IMPOSSIBLE in 5. Didn't you know?)))

The result has nothing to do with it. It's just a different accounting system. Doesn't affect the result. That's why I ask: do you want to drive or do you want to drive?

Alex, tell me honestly - will you pick up a calculator in your hand or is the purpose elsewhere?
Reason: