Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 55

They are strange people. They always think that someone is attacking them, that someone is oppressing them, or that someone is taking a piece of bread from them, and they are brazenly, openly and unashamedly. When you try to explain something to them, they do not even try to think. They just snap back.

Actually, I'm beginning to think that the lock is really harmful. No! Not for trading! It's a very harmful, very dangerous thing for the brain. It's addictive, practically untreatable. People are crippled for life after being exposed to locke.

Maybe it was developed in secret psychotronic weapons labs. Judging by the depth of zombification, it looks like it. If the person forgets arithmetic in some places, and completely, and to the point of hysterics, if it is pointed out to him, then it is a very qualitative development. If I were my relatives I would sue MK for using mental destroying technologies.

Laughing, but you really don't know what to think anymore. Sometimes it seems that only an experienced psychotherapist can help break down the loqi in the heads of the zombified. Ordinary loki doesn't work here any more.

Svinozavr >> :

Laugh out loud but you really don't know what to think anymore. Sometimes it seems that only an experienced psychotherapist can help resolve the loqui in the minds of zombified people. Ordinary loki doesn't work here any more.

I also read such an ambush for Estonians...

(Maybe not Estonians, but Baltic countries in general)

When they joined the EU, one of the first decisions to "live well" was to ban

on the production of branded sausages just because the percentage of fat was higher than someone else's calculations.

The proud nation decided that it was better to ban a national treasure and a speciality of many establishments than fight with the EU.

I cannot imagine the sacrifices of Ukrainians when the question of Ukraine's accession to the EU also arises...

;)))))))))))))))))

kombat >> :

I also read an ambush like this for Estonians...

(Maybe not Estonians, but Baltic countries in general)

When they joined the EU, one of the first decisions to "live well" was to ban

on the production of branded sausages just because the percentage of fat was higher than someone else's calculations.

The proud nation decided that it was better to ban a national treasure and a speciality of many establishments than fight with the EU.

I cannot imagine the sacrifices of the Ukrainians when the question of Ukraine's accession to the EU also arises...

;)))))))))))))))))

I wonder what prevents Russia from joining? I suspect grimly that almost everything will have to be banned.

Wo!!! Maybe loki was a trial balloon? // Nah, that's following the bazaar and going nuts.

And Estonians are a very disciplined people. I remember that when Jews were banned during the 3rd Reich, Estonia was the first and only country where there were no Jews. None at all.

And you're talking about sausages. Sausages are nothing to them.

001 >> :

1. Really non-equivalent, that's what I'm talking about. There is no way to implement ANY of the loca features in MT5. Some and very much needed.

2.When a stop is triggered... THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. I don't take a loss in such a strategy, and I make 10-20 pips from breaking a lock. And you, I'm sure the stop is at least 30 pips, you take 30 pips or more. And every time you comfort yourself with words from books that this is the way it should be. Now multiply by the number of losing trades, which is about half. And what is the purpose of all the talk about equity? Balances?

Why is it non-equivalent, you set one stop with a stop loss level, and with each signal you change the volume of the stop loss, where the market will go and that one will work and you get the net profit, equal to the difference of your locks.

Svinozavr >> :

Laugh out loud, but you really do not know what to think. Sometimes it seems like the only thing experienced therapist is to help break down the loki in the zombie's head. Ordinary loki doesn't work here anymore.

You are just a happy person. You don't have any problems. Good for you. What about those who don't have money for an EXPERIENCED therapist?

Svinozavr >> :

They are strange people. They feel that somebody is attacking them, oppressing them, or taking a piece of bread from them, and they do so brazenly, openly and without hesitation. When you try to explain something to them, they do not even try to think. They just snap back.

I do not know how to tell you, but there is a real cold war (war nerves and brains), and it is for a piece of bread (for the money). We even have Combat. :-) If you have not noticed it (the war for money) - then you do not take part in it. This can mean a lot of different things. For example - that you have a very big deposit at a very big and very foreign broker. Or you play on a monthly chart. Or you don't take part in the game at all. And all fuss around the lots is insignificant for you. IMHO of course.

In the meantime, only those who use the tool can argue about its usefulness. The rest of us can confess that I do not use it and I personally do not care whether there will be a lock in MT5 or not. My opinion - the possibility of lock is necessary.

VladislavVG писал(а) >>

You are not describing equivalent strategies for loc and net.If you leave your decision until the breakout level and price moves away in a multiple of a close, whatever - you'll get a full analogy when you convert to net positions (you won't open positions more than 10 times from the same levels). Swaps are not considered - not essential.

Good luck.

When the stop is triggered you will get a loss, when and how you will compensate for it if you do the same actions as I did. Such as. I close it at 5 points when the price rebounds to the Buy position and I would also close the Sell position at 5 points profit. So.

1. I have 5+5=10 pips.

2. You have a stop-loss of minimum 20 points. Open a sell and get 5 pips where I have 5 pips bai. You open a sell where I will close the sell, the same 5 pips. In total 5+5-20=10 pips.

So using the same logic I get a minimum of 10 pips profit, you get 10 pips loss too minimum(stop less than 30 pips problem).

That is the arithmetic.

>> Good luck.

VladislavVG писал(а) >>

OK - counting:

ZZZY Corrected the post - last 200 p pass with 2 lots, not 1. It won't affect the ratio of results.

Good luck.

I'm talking a constant lot, not martingale or something else.

You may use pips, not quid, to calculate the final result.

I'm not talking about martingale, but the final result should be counted in pips, not dollars.

We are talking about the impossibility of obtaining the results in pips when working with a fixed lot!

001 >> :

When a stop is triggered you will make a loss, when and how you will make up for it if you perform the same actions as I did. Such as. I will close it at 5 pips distance when the price rebounds to the Buy position and I will close the Sell position at 5 pips profit. So.

1. I have 5+5=10 pips.

2. You have a stop-loss of minimum 20 points. Open a sell and get 5 pips where I have 5 pips bai. You open a sell where I will close the sell, the same 5 pips. In total 5+5-20=10 pips.

So using the same logic I get a minimum of 10 pips profit, you get 10 pips loss too minimum(stop less than 30 pips problem).

That is the arithmetic.

Good luck.

Wrong. Where you close the buy position you are netting a sell position. If you close the sell +5, I will close my sell +30 at the same level (your sell close) ;) the result is -20 + 30 = same +10.

Good luck.

locol91 >> :

You are just a happy person. You don't have any problems. Good for you. What about those who don't have money for an EXPERIENCED PSYCHOTHERA?

(>> I'm inexperienced. >> Alas. But I, however, am not licked by my nooble .

I do not know how to tell you, but there is a very real cold war (war of nerves and brains), and it is for a piece of bread (for money). We even have Combat. :-)

The war is in your head. That's what they're trying to explain to you.

If you have not noticed it (the war for money) - it means you do not take part in it.

That's right they say: as many people as opinions. For some people I do not notice anything. For others - I almost run around the forum with a gun - I catch lockers to shoot. Having had my fill of mockery.

It could mean many different things. For example - that you have a very big depo at a very big and very overseas broker. Or that you play on a monthly chart. Or you don't take part in the game at all. And all fuss around the lots is insignificant for you. IMHO of course.

Yes, my depo is mostly not on forex - that's true. But I'm playing on forex too. I play on minutes - all my illustrations in kodobase in this TF.

But you're right - it really does not affect me personally - I initially write EAs without locks. So there is less chance for self-deception. IMHO. Hedge - I hope you'll forgive me for my classical stock education - I do it on derivatives to instruments or other instruments. It is, you know, like sex - requires at least two people.

Reason: