Spectrum derivative (or spectrum acceleration) - page 25

LeoV:
In terms of trivial erudition, not every sane individual is capable of loyally ignoring the facts of paradoxical emotions, as science at this stage of development claims.

I would tell so, not each individual who tries to reveal the facts of paradoxical emotions, does it correctly. in this case plus the mind of the subject and the researcher has huge value, if the mind of the researcher is much scarcer, it is impossible to speak about a width of a spectrum of emotional facts on which the ability to loyally ignore facts of paradoxical emotions is concluded. consequently results of research are initially erroneous, and can be caused by consequences of progressive not on a level with development of mind schiz

That will most likely find confirmation in the fact that you wrote a response in the next post. but that, as I wrote above, is just a manifestation of complexes and Freudian themes, which I am extremely uninterested in observing.

so good luck and best of luck with the development of the rational part of the brain.....

Trololo: I would tell so, not each individual who tries to reveal facts of paradoxical emotions, does it correctly. in this case plus the mind of the probationer and the researcher, if the mind of the researcher is much scarcer, it is impossible to speak about a wide spectrum of emotional facts on which the ability to ignore facts of paradoxical emotions loyally is concluded. consequently results of research are initially erroneous, and can be caused by consequences of progressive not equal development of mind schizo

I think it would be completely illogical and even absurd to speak in this way. Perhaps there is a logical or seemingly logical solution to the problem, and there may be another solution or solution to overcome the problem at hand, provided your solution is logical or at least seems to be.

However, your assumption on the consequences of progressive not equal to the development of reason schizophrenia is not consistent with the merits of the issue, as the concept does not associate with the mystification of paradoxical illusions, for every loyally thinking individual is capable of ignoring your illusions.

In view of the above, I find you unqualified to address the implications of the progressive non-developmental mind of schizophrenia, as the cynicism of your thinking in that concept associates a mystification of paradoxical illusions, where from the perspective of banal erudition, every energetic individual has a subjective objectivity in building fundamental corpora in an infantile style.

LeoV:

I think it would be absolutely illogical and even absurd to speak in such a way. Perhaps, there is still a logical solution for this problem or a solution that seems to be logical, and there is the possibility that there is another solution or a solution that leads to overcoming the problem at hand, provided that your solution is logical or at least seems to be.

However, your assumption on the consequences of progressive not equal to the development of reason schizophrenia, is not consistent with the merits of the question, for the concept does not associate with the mystification of paradoxical illusions, for every loyally thinking individual is capable of ignoring your illusions.

In view of the above, I find you unqualified to address the implications of progressive schizophrenia, as the cynicism of your thoughts on this concept associates a mystification of paradoxical illusions, where from the point of view of banal erudition every energetic individual has a subjective objectivity in constructing fundamental corpora in infantile style.

Trololo: Many here are trying to show off their intellect by overthinking a simple idea.

Don't be one of them, I'm sick of this, I can't tell you, I can't show you.

I suspect that I may be one of them. Well, I still don't know what you're doing with that sine wave. I don't know where you're going to pull it out of and apply it to. It's already on page 25, and no one understands you at all.

You talk about some Fourier, about some crap you have, but you don't know what to do with it all.

Mathemat:
I suspect I might be one of them. Well, I still don't know why you need this sine wave. Where you're going to pull it out of and where you're going to apply it, I don't understand at all. This is the 25th page, and nobody understands you at all. You talk about some Fourier, but you don't know what to do with it.

Okay, now there is no point in writing anything, let it calm down, they won't let me, trolls will come running....... I asked a question about your formula in the branch about the average daily path, if it's not difficult.

Mathemat: I suspect one of those might be me. Well, I still don't know what you're doing with that sinusoid. I don't know where you're going to pull it out of and apply it to. It's already on page 25, and no one understands you at all.

You talk about some Fourier, some crap you have, but you don't know what to do with it all.

The seemingly simplest function of the financial market, based on the procreative instinct triggered by the enrichment gene, buy-sell-buy-sell resembles a sine. These subjective views are based on objective reality. However, in existing objective reality, this illusion of a sine fuse is far from sine.

Not every humanely ideolithic subject can so competently reorgenerate the given substance of the imitating facts.

In this connection, conversation with these idiosyncratic subjects is a mystification of personality of each reasonable individual and I consider further conversation with them in principle inexpedient, since not everyone is capable to understand increase of immense-impossible emotions caused by incongruity of logical and simple sinusoidal functions with discretely not logical and non-sinusoidal functions.

It's all about recombinant ribonucleic acid unleashed by radioactive peptidguanine.

LeoV: It's all about recombinant ribonucleic acid unleashed by radioactive peptidguanine.
Well, Leonid came along and explained it all on his fingers like a baby...

Alexei, I understand that perhaps leonil's senile marasmus is more interesting to read in terms of feeling, but maybe you should sometimes resort to your direct duties, just a little.It's up to you of course, but it's not so pretty to periodically admire them- leo's statements.

Sharikov, LeoV tried to explain the basics of forex to you in simple language, almost doggy-style.

DhP:
Sharikov, LeoV has tried to explain to you in simple language, almost dog-like, the basics of forex which you do not understand.

Yeah, that's why even Alexey's eyes are starting to glaze over from such simple language... ....
Reason: