Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 24

001 >> :

Profitable trading without losing trades.

It is clear that you will not reveal the secrets, I am not asking you to.

I just do not understand how you can use anything to close a position with profit, when the price has gone against you and continues to move further and further.

Yes, the price returns in most cases, we understand that. But.... if it doesn't come back? Or will it come back in a few years? This has happened and will happen.

I cannot even imagine theoretically how such position could be closed with profit.

Or are we not talking about those?

goldtrader писал(а) >>

It is clear that you will not reveal your secrets, and I am not asking you to.

I just do not understand how you can use anything to close a deal with profit, when the price has gone against you and continues to move further and further.

Yes, the price comes back in most cases, we understand that. But.... If it doesn't come back? Or will it come back in a few years? This has happened and will happen too.

Even theoretically, it's hard to imagine how such a position could be closed in profit?

Or are we not talking about those?

If we are talking about "broken off lots", i.e. those that are clearly hanging on for a few months, it is the only exception to the rule (in the sense of no negative trades in the account). However. If such a lock is removed (by the way, it happens very seldom, very rarely), the sum is still positive, i.e. the point is the same without loss. Secrets special will not do, if interested in private.

As for the stock exchange locks. I somehow missed that point. People there also hedge their trades, including opposite trades in the same instrument(if, of course, you can open a short position on it). I know it firsthand. They just do it through a second account. And they do it VERY actively.

001 >> :
I want to explain once again to all those who don't understand. It's not a cure-all, it's not an element of TA, it's not an indicator, it's not an Expert Advisor. It's what you cannot make a profitable trade without. This is the reason why DTs are breaking their neck here on the forum, indirectly through forum participants. They don't need break-even traders, no need... What is not clear to anyone! What else do we have to explain?

I might add - the use of locks makes trading a practically profitable technology.

And the brokerage companies were established for their own profit, not for ours, and there are no exceptions!

hhohholl >> :

... The DCs were set up for their own livelihood, not ours, and there are no exceptions!

Only the owners and employees of the DCs can argue with this thesis.

hhohholl писал(а) >>

I would add - the use of locks makes trading a practically profitable technology.

The use of lots does not make trading profitable, but only eloquently demonstrates the profound delusion of the "trader" who claims otherwise.

For my part, I would add: do not mislead beginner traders.

SK. >> :

The use of lots does not make trading profitable, but only eloquently testifies to the profound delusion of the "trader" who claims otherwise.

I would add: do not mislead novice traders.

Thus, in the most similar way I broadcast to the people:

All talk of the evils of using locs is nothing more than misleading.

0:0

kombat писал(а) >>

So, in a very similar way, I'm broadcasting to the people:

All talk of the evils of using a loca is nothing more than misleading.

No. The score is 24 to 24. By the number of pages and broken copies.

kombat >> :

So, in a very similar way, I'm broadcasting to the people:

All talk of the evils of using a loca is nothing more than misleading.

Stop . Hands up, show me where SK has the word "harm"
Just don't explain the way his post is transformed in your head into the word "harm"

It's not harm, it's delusion due to misunderstanding, perhaps temporarily

+1:-1

Mischek >> :

Stop . Hands up, show me where SK has the word "harm"
Just don't explain the way his post was transformed in your head into the word "harm"

It's not harm, it's delusion due to misunderstanding, perhaps temporarily

+1:-1

Here's the question...

Where does it say that this was addressed to SC?

;)))

Reason: