What size deposit is acceptable for work. - page 2

menvr:

I think it is up to the brokers to set the terms under which you will work. If you look through the conditions at different brokers, they differ quite a lot, as well as the types of accounts, you just have to choose the one that is easier to work with. You can criticize, but it is possible to reduce all the risks to 0 or at least to a minimum.

menvr:

And now there is a new risk. it is bankruptcy of brokers. because now there is a big withdrawal of funds and after the cfh turnaround the brokers who took out trades on the interbank got a big negative balance on their accounts.

Where is this information coming from?

Alexey:
In the blogs, on the internet (from reliable sources) there was already information about one British broker being in default and about a very high loss of an American broker. The other allegedly got out of the situation by taking out a loan.

Alexey:

From the internet.

As well as information about the bankruptcy of Alpari UK. interview with Alpari CEO in forexmagazine http://smart-lab.ru/blog/231940.php

Lots of rundowns on who lost how much. FXCM $225 million, for example.

Many brokers sent letters that they forgive the losses of chf in their accounts as long as they stay with them. For example. Oanda, ducas.

Эксклюзивное интервью Председателя Совета директоров Alpari Russia для Forex Magnates: «Я решил ликвидировать Аlpari UK еще год назад». / Блог им. bear1702 / Клуб трейдеров sMart-Lab. Мы делаем деньги на бирже.
Эксклюзивное интервью Председателя Совета директоров Alpari Russia для Forex Magnates: «Я решил ликвидировать Аlpari UK еще год назад». / Блог им. bear1702 / Клуб трейдеров sMart-Lab. Мы делаем деньги на бирже.
  • smart-lab.ru
В связи с событиями прошлой недели, которые нанесли удар по мировой форекс-индустрии, в том числе по одной из компаний бренда — Alpari UK, — Председатель совета директоров Альпари Андрей Дашин дал интервью авторитетному международному порталу Forex Magnates. В нем он рассказал о том, почему неприятности одной компании позволят бренду стать...

Alexey:
I think that brokers themselves set the conditions under which you will work. If you look through the terms and conditions of different brokers, they differ a lot, as well as the types of accounts, you just have to choose the one that is easier to work with. You can criticize, but it is possible to reduce all the risks to 0 or at least to a minimum.

Teach me how to reduce risks to zero!

There seem to be some competent and stable earners, but the francs have been burned by ...... Are they "illiterate"?

And the types of accounts and terms - that's what you tell newcomers.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

What is the acceptable deposit size for trading.

menvr, 2015.01.21 04:22

So adequate deposit is = (max. number. of lots at the same time)*(position margin+10-12(stops per position and spread)

I would be glad to hear your suggestions and constructive criticism.

My colleague, I have already come to exactly the same conclusion, that the size of the deposit should be equal to the maximum number of stops in a row + 1 on the history, it's unlikely someone will come up with something better, but anything is possible.

menvr:

There seem to be some competent and stable earners, but the francs have been burned by ...... Are they "illiterate"?

The types of accounts and conditions - you may tell the newcomers.

If everyone takes risks as Alexey did, and profits to the maximum, then what will the big players get out of it - the same as now, just the string will not work.

You don't have to be illiterate or very competent to make a great loss, the market will find a way to satisfy both.

This is not a criticism. I am just thinking out loud.

Sincerely,

izzatilla:

If everyone, like Alexey, keeps risks to a minimum and profits to a maximum, then what the big players will get out of it is the same as it is now, just that the string will not work anymore.

You don't have to be illiterate or very competent to make a great loss, the market will find a way to satisfy both.

This is not a criticism. I am just thinking out loud.

With respect,

But I don't care about the share of the big guys.

But I don't care about the share of large players.

menvr:

It seems to have been the case before. it is not your opinion - this information is "written on every corner of the internet", although there are opposing views.

it's not your opinion - this information is "written on every corner on the internet", although there are opposing views - a week ago on smartlab a man wrote his analysis of the trade and from his words the most profitable in it was the ratio of stops and takeovers 1:1, when you reduce the ratio of stops and takeovers - profitability fell, though if you think about it is not the fact that the risks have decreased - well, except that the risk of lower profits increased ;)

SZZY: Max Gunter - "Axioms of a Stock Speculator": Basic Axiom 1. On Risk. Subsidiary axiom #1. Always play for significant stakes.

menvr:

The types of accounts and conditions are for newcomers.

So it's all about the conditions they provide, draconian conditions do not allow you to reduce risks.

Success is always where the best conditions are.

Reason: