Make your first million - page 36

Integer:
He's talking about Thomas, he's talking about Eremes.
Is he talking about himself?

mmmoguschiy:
Is he talking about himself?
It's amazing how much energy you spend making up excuses.

Anyway, I learned how to find the trend line in the EA.

Don't worry, now the millions will be mine)))))))

mmmoguschiy:
What are you talking about?
It's kind of like the thread that was called correctly on the 4pc, 'For Achievement Measuring Fans'. It was a showcase of who achieved what, but here it's all about the chatter ....

People are demanding a spectacle. When is the second series?

There is no need to write in a foreign language here. This is the Russian section of the forum.

MIG32:
People are demanding a spectacle. When's episode two?
I fund the capital from $3.9 and work with my strategy. After that i will continue my marafon ))

barabashkakvn:
There is no need to write in a foreign language here. This is the russian section of the forum.
izvinite u menya problemi s russkoi raskladkoi )) zavtratra snova stanu russkim ;)

mmmoguschiy:
izvinite u menya problemi s russkoi raskladkoi )) zavtratra snova stanu russkim ;)
http://translit.net
Транслит по-русски
  • translit.net
Бесплатный русский и украинский транслит translit.net translit.ru - конвертер и переводчик текста из латиницы в кириллицу и наоборот. Идеальное решение для транслитерации. Выручает при отсутствии русской раскладки клавиатуры. Множество функций, декодер почты, конвертер кириллицы. Helps to convert latin characters in to cyrillic characters and vice versa having no keyboard with russian or ukrainian character set.

thanks for the future ;)
Reason: