Make your first million - page 38

sanyooooook:
And how did the bastard calculate it, a minute before logging into the account, to make it hurt the most ))))
You think you're writing the script yourself? We've already been calculated.

Integer:

It's all the fault of those very pissants on the forum.

What the hell kind of pissing off when a child hits his forehead against a concrete wall?

Yeah, well, if it wasn't for them...

Integer:

It's all the fault of those very pissants on the forum.

What the hell kind of pissing off when a child hits his forehead against a concrete wall?

And screaming, and screaming, and laughing and rolling around on the floor, and banging his head against the wall. )))

tol64:
And screams, and wriggles, and laughs on the floor, and bangs his head against the wall. )))
♪ snot and drooling all over his knees ♪

mmmoguschiy:
Snot and drool up to your knees
Find yourself an appropriate smiley face for that too. )))

mmmoguschiy:

So tell me, comrades - how do I put a title to this? I know what the detractors will say.
It just doesn't make any sense!!! It's not just a series of accidents. It feels like it's all been pre-planned!!! Too many coincidences!!! Poltergeist!!! I can only imagine what would happen if I made 100 grand, which is a million.
Two tries left... I'll go from 1 quid to 10k in 97 days.

mmmoguschiy:
Теперь что касается Кукла, злого рока, законов Мерфи и иже с ними. 

This is getting to the point where it's ridiculous!!!

<... exciting detective story skipped...>

Finita la comedy

So tell me, comrades - what's the title of this? I know what the detractors will say.
It just doesn't make any sense!!! It's not just a series of accidents!!! It feels like it's all been pre-planned!!! Too many coincidences!!! Poltergeist!!! I can only imagine what else would happen if I made 100 grand, what's a million?

"...Well, the Indians answered,

We didn't expect otherwise... (С)"

I don't see anything surprising or "accidental", mmmoguschiy!

With your cool TS it's quite a normal trade. Look how much drive it gave you ! One can envy it... It's for suckers like me - trade is terribly tedious and routine programming, and then the days (or even weeks) of waiting for trading actions, and the result is a miserable hundred to two hundred percent per annum ...

What about you... look... stole - drank - went to jail earned - lost - earned - lost... Romance !

_new-rena:
two attempts left... I suggest from 1 quid to 10k in 97 days.
The number of attempts has not been stipulated in advance

Well it's more or less a realistic target. Accepted!!!

A million is the next step.

Laryx:

"...Well, the Indians replied,

We didn't expect otherwise... (С)"

I don't see anything surprising or "accidental", mmmoguschiy!

With your cool TS it's quite a normal trade. Look how much drive it gave you ! One can envy it... It's for suckers like me - trade is terribly tedious and routine programming, and then the days (or even weeks) of waiting for trading actions, and the result is a miserable hundred to two hundred percent per annum ...

What about you... look... stole - drank - went to jail earned - lost - earned - lost... Romance!

As much of a chore as working for the man. Is that necessary? 100% a year - any Russian business is able to bring (super profits). So the game is worthwhile only in this scenario and nothing else! A million in 97 days!!! And tchk!!!

mmmoguschiy:
Just as much a chore as working "for an uncle". So what's the point? 100% a year - any Russian business is able to bring (super profits). So the game is worthwhile only in this scenario and nothing else!!! A million in 97 days!!! And tchk!!!
The whole point is that you just don't need the money.
Reason: