Make your first million - page 12

Day 9.

Summary table:

Still behind schedule, but catching up nevertheless - thanks to Janette

mmmoguschiy:
Day 9.

Summary table:

Still behind schedule, but catching up nevertheless, thanks to Janette.

Just don't stop the process.

97-9=88 days to spare.

I can't exactly keep up with the schedule, but the statistics will be there.

abolk:

It's not how much was earned in a day, a week, a month - it's how much was earned over the entire trading period. It is the final balance that counts. They say they have been trading for 5 years. It is important how much you have traded in all 5 years.

Uh, no, sir.

These gentlemen claim in a neighbouring thread that 10% a day is a cakewalk for them. Exactly every day.

I ridiculed them there and called them storytellers. Topikstarter decided to prove his fantasies in action, opened this thread ... and what do we see? There is no 10% per day.

Conclusion: the topikstarter - a blabbermouth. And no millionaire in 97 days, he will not become.

That's really all.

mmmoguschiy:
A demo is a demo!

Is this also a demo???

Ha-ha-ha.

_new-rena:

Just don't stop the process.

97-9=88 days to spare.

You can't do it on a timetable, but the statistics will be there.

Uh, no, dearie.

These gentlemen claimed in a neighbouring thread that 10% a day was a cakewalk for them. Exactly every day.

I ridiculed them there and called them storytellers. Topikstarter decided to prove his fantasies in action, opened this thread ... and what do we see? There is no 10% per day.

Conclusion: the topikstarter - a blabbermouth. And no millionaire in 97 days, he will not become.

That's all there is to it.

Like I said, 10% is for pedants! Why would I miss out on the other 10-20%? Especially in the current realities - the market offers us a unique opportunity and we must use it as much as possible! The main thing is not to overdo it :-D
Dear abolk, are you out of your mind? I told you that 10% a day may be done without any effort in the current realities of the falling euro. Have I fulfilled the conditions? I would even say in excess! "No 10%"? If you have been to school and studied maths in primary schools and are not lacking in intelligence, you can easily calculate that 10% is a fraction of 20%! And they are also present in -47% What else can you prove? You say it - I'm for any rally except a hunger strike
It's more appropriate to apply the method of averaging. Even on such a minimal stretch it comes out to 7.9%. But that's not enough for more correct statistics!
The statistics will be there, of course!

Bicus:

Is this also a demo???

Ha-ha-ha.

Where I wrote about the demo - there's a demo(16,000%).

Monitoring the branch is real to the extreme!!! Maybe I'll post a live video later ))

mmmoguschiy:

As I said before - 10% is for pedants! Why would I want to miss out on the other 10-20%? Especially in the current realities - the market offers us a unique opportunity and we have to make the most of it! The main thing is not to overdo it :-D
Dear abolk, are you out of your mind? I told you that 10% a day may be done without any effort in the current realities of the falling euro. Have I fulfilled the conditions? I would even say in excess! "No 10%"? If you have been to school and studied maths in primary schools and are not lacking in intelligence, you can easily calculate that 10% is a fraction of 20%! And they are also present in -47% What else can you prove? You say it, I'm in favour of anything but a hunger strike.
It's more appropriate to apply the method of averaging. Even at this minimum it comes out to 7.9%. But that's not enough for more correct statistics!
Of course there will be statistics!
Have you got a brain in your chirpy karopka?

Put it in Signals. Maybe someone else would like a million.

MIG32:
Put it in Signals. Maybe someone else would like a million.
I'd love to, but the platform doesn't allow :-D

mmmoguschiy:
I'd love to, but the platform doesn't allow :-D
What's the platform?