Make your first million - page 37

Transferred : "I fund capital from $3.9 and work with my strategy. After that, I will continue the marathon."

It is not clear whether you "rip off" or "replenish" the capital fund by 3.9d.

MIG32:

Transferred : "I'll fund capital from $3.9 and work with my strategy. After that, I will continue the marathon."

It is not clear whether you "rip off" or "replenish" the capital fund by 3.9d.

Ha ha ha ))

I'm rocking the deposit with 3.9$ and working on my strategy. After that I will continue the marathon )) Google translate is not always correct

Good luck.

mmmoguschiy:
Ha ha ha ))

I'm rocking the deposit from 3.9$ and working on my strategy. After that I will continue the marathon )) Google translate is not always correct.
Ok. How much was it?

_new-rena:
Okay. How much was it?
At the beginning of the marathon, it was $100. Now the account is frozen at $20. $3.9 I put into Insta, so I can ramp up to a hundred or more. I tweaked my strategy on the way. However, I've already regretted it 100 times - I forgot how much their commissions and spreads are! I've already forgotten how big their commissions are! The only good thing is 0.01$ margin for 0.01 lots and 0.01$ profit. So the risks are 10 times reduced in comparison with other similar accounts.

Appeal to all - if there are any other similar types of accounts with 10-fold reduced risks, share in a personal note!

Now as far as Doll, Evil Doom, Murphy's Law and the like are concerned.

This is getting to the ridiculous!!!

Anyway, here's the story - Nonfarm was supposed to come out last night. I was well aware of that. I decided to fish for fleas before the news. I opened minimum lot up, because the price was going up. Everything was going according to plan and I managed to fix some profit, but then price went down sharply. It was about the same time as Europe opening. Well, it was quite expected, i.e. i expected a pullback after the rise of the 2nd day. I open on a pullback to the downside. But what do you think? Price after some turmoil starts to go up. I think - it is not a big deal - it may go down one more time and I open a couple more bars to go in a Buy. I place TP on the level, but I do not allow SL and other limitations of losses. It is just about time to go home from work. I think it is not important - the price will fall in flat before the Nonfarm payoff and I will manage it.
Here begins the most interesting thing - a series of "accidents", which can hardly be called a coincidence. As usual after work, we go to pick up our daughter from the babysitter. But on the way we decide to stop at a shop. We stop at one, then decide to visit another one. There we hang out for a relatively long time, at the end we decide to have a cup of coffee. We go to pick up our daughter. We pick her up and decide to go for a walk. On the way home I roughly estimate the time according to my internal clock and come to the conclusion that Nonfarm will be out in another hour, as the time is about half past 7 pm (time zone +7 GMT). Going home and looking at the clock - the clock if memory serves 48 minutes past 7:00 - i.e. my internal clock has not failed me.
Here comes the denouement. The watch didn't let me down, but I forgot this important fact, that on 29th the daylight saving time in Europe happened and Nonfarm was released one hour earlier Well it wouldn't have been anything - I still had as much as 7 minutes to full crash (as I found out later). Switching the beech back on, but just yesterday I was testing a bootable Linux drive so instead of putting the beech into hibernation I turned it off completely. Again, that would have been fine - I could have had time to boot. But the terminal, updated the day before, didn't want to work. I couldn't connect to my work computer either - I had installed Linus there and hadn't managed to set up the remote desktop yet. I started the terminal of another broker (demo) to see the current situation. And what was my surprise when it showed me 150 pips up against my open orders! That's when I got it all at once (about the clock change). I immediately decided to create a new user and ran the terminal under it.
And of course when the terminal was running my account was safely zeroed. And the funny thing (now - yesterday I was ready to grab something heavy under my arm and blow everything to hell ) that when I opened the history of transactions I was surprised to find that zeroing happened about a minute ago

Finita la comedy

So tell me comrades - how can I put a title to all this? What the detractors will say I know ahead of time
It just doesn't make sense!!! It's not just a series of accidents!!! It feels like it was all pre-planned!!! Too many coincidences!!! Poltergeist!!! I can only imagine what else would happen if I made 100 grand, what's a million?

mmmoguschiy:
Now as for the Doll, the evil doom, Murphy's Law and the like.

This is getting to the point where it's ridiculous!!!

Anyway, here's the story - Nonfarm was supposed to come out last night. I was well aware of that. I decided to fish for fleas before the news. I opened minimum lot up, because the price was going up. Everything was going according to plan and I managed to fix some profit, but then price went down sharply. It was about the same time as Europe opening. Well, it was quite expected, i.e. i expected a pullback after the rise of the 2nd day. I open on a pullback to the downside. But what do you think? Price after some turmoil starts to go up. I think - it is not a big deal - it may go down one more time and I open a couple more bars to go in a Buy. I place TP on the level, but I do not allow SL and other limitations of losses. It is just about time to go home from work. I think it is not important - the price will fall in flat before the Nonfarm payoff and I will manage it.
Here begins the most interesting thing - a series of "accidents", which can hardly be called a coincidence. As usual after work, we go to pick up our daughter from the babysitter. But on the way we decide to stop at a shop. We stop at one, then decide to visit another one. There we hang out for a relatively long time, at the end we decide to have a cup of coffee. We go to pick up our daughter. We pick her up and decide to go for a walk. On the way home I roughly estimate the time according to my internal clock and come to the conclusion that Nonfarm will be out in another hour, as the time is about half past 7 pm (time zone +7 GMT). Going home and looking at the clock - the clock if memory serves 48 minutes past 7:00 - i.e. my internal clock has not failed me.
And here is the denouement. Clock that did not fail, but here I forgot this important fact, that on 29th in Europe was transitioned to daylight saving time and now Nonfarm went one hour earlier Well, that would be OK - I still had as much as 7 minutes before a complete collapse (as I found out later). Switching the beech on, but just yesterday I was testing a bootable Linux drive so instead of sinking the beech into hibernation I turned it off completely. Again, that would have been fine - I could have had time to boot. But the terminal, updated the day before, didn't want to work. I couldn't connect to my work computer either - I had installed Linus there and hadn't managed to set up the remote desktop yet. I started the terminal of another broker (demo) to see the current situation. And what was my surprise when it showed me 150 pips up against my open orders! That's when I got it all at once (about the clock change). I immediately decided to create a new user and ran the terminal under it.
And of course when the terminal was running my account was safely zeroed. The funny thing is that when I opened the history of transactions I was surprised to find that this process took place about a minute ago

Finita la comedy.

So tell me, comrades - what's the title of this? I know what the detractors are gonna say ahead of time.
This just doesn't make any sense!!! It's not just a series of accidents!!! It feels like it's all been pre-planned!!! Too many coincidences!!! Poltergeist!!! I can only imagine what else could happen if I made 100 grand - what's a million?
What a clever puppet, how cleverly he took 3 quid from you!))

sanyooooook:
what a clever doll, how clever he was in taking 3 quid from you ))))
What a bastard!!! Bastard He'd kill himself for a penny, he's a cheapskate.

mmmoguschiy:
What a bastard!!! The bastard will kill himself for a penny.
And how he calculated it, a minute before he logged in to his account, to make it hurt the most )))

mmmoguschiy:

Finita la comedy.

So tell me, fellas, what's the title of this? I know what the detractors will say.
It just doesn't make any sense!!! It's not just a series of accidents!!! It feels like it's all been pre-planned!!! Too many coincidences!!! Poltergeist!!! I can only imagine what else would happen if I made 100 grand - what's a million?

It's all the fault of those very pissants on the forum.

What the hell kind of pissing off when a kid is banging his head against a concrete wall?

Reason: