FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 97

Bicus:
Good place to sell the pound from the current ones.
and the yellow one is not a buttered bun. it seems to be against it)))

Bicus:
Good place to sell the pound from the current ones.
Yes, selling is welcome))) Just don't cry afterwards)

_new-rena:
And the yellow one is not a butter bun. she seems to be against it))))

And the pound somehow doesn't care who has what drawn there or in what colour.

)))

stranger:
Well, yeah, from them.
The average of the strikes? Or weighted average of strikes by volume/OI (as weighting factors)?

Luckhuman:
Strike average? Or a weighted average of the volume/OI (as a weighting factor)?

It's all written about in this thread.

I've never heard those words before.

The Professor swears sometimes, but not like this .

stranger:
call
I'll move the base to the server and repaint the other way round... By the way, Eidler is right, all the levels were blown away overnight and not a single one is left... but for intraday, it's interesting to see how the market works...

stranger:

It's all written about in this thread.

I've never heard those words before.

The professor swears sometimes, but not like this.

I think I read this one and the December one, I think I'm asking the same thing.

Thanks for the answers!

Luckhuman:

And how do you find this "close to a pivot"? Are there tools to determine an approximate bottom once a month or a week with an accuracy of +-100-150pp?

There are such tools, because a reversal cannot be seen, it can only be calculated )))

Luckhuman:

I think I've read this one and the December one in a row, I think I'm asking the same thing.

Thanks for the answers!

Well it's been said a hundred times that option levels are selected, NOT STRIKES, by volume and OI, 3-5 per day on each side, and yellow is their average price.

The strike itself is of no interest to anyone at all, it is just a figure taken as a basis, what is of interest is the payback point of the asset, ie, strike+premium, the money that has been received or spent by selling or buying an option contract.

stranger:
Well, it has been said a hundred times that option levels are selected, NOT STRIKES, by volume and OI, 3-5 per day on each side, and the yellow one is their average price.
oooh I haven't looked at the OIs yet...
Reason: