FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 103

pako:

when is the end of the trade?

if the price is close to the level of the put, it means that the volume increases

if the price is approaching the put level, it means the premium increases, so the level moves away from the price?

my conclusion is that

But I have one more doubt.
Probably the blue line on the last picture is 1.1659. And then upwards.

Thanks !

tuma88:
you )
You have to cover this kind of thing at the end of the day.

_new-rena:
this kind of thing has to be covered at the end of the day.
does the indicator draw the daily high and low ?

tuma88:
I've come to the conclusion that
nah, too much information. in venomous green - what are the levels?

tuma88:
does the indicator draw the daily high and low?
well, you can see that yourself on a different, larger scale and switching to the daily.

_new-rena:

First do what I told you, update the levels once an hour, and don't forget to look at the levels at night. You will see for yourself.

And the end of the deal is different for different players. I remembered the Aydler in the 4 -rka and the market makers. That's how you pull information from them. Long trades - look at futures, there are both targets and term (quarterly).

you did not answer.

Silent:

Not the same ones, I bet. Renko has nothing to do with 45 degrees. My 45 degrees are Grandfather's in my version.

dac you can also stick a renko on the dayparts in 100 nautical increments.

_new-rena:
well you can see that yourself on a different, larger scale and by switching to diaries.
crap....Rena .... )))
you like to do the riddles.
i gave you the source for what)))

---------
I switched to different TFs, it did not redraw. So the indicator draws the daily high and low)

Thanks !

pako:

when is the end of the trade?

if the price is close to the level of the put, it means that the volume increases

it means the premium goes up on the way, so the level moves away from the price?

ok, let's go back.

the end of a trade in futures look. what you've done is its component part (options) and it's incomprehensible because market maker works well on it. these levels won't tell you anything good. go back to my post on the link and do as I told you.

tuma88:
geez....Rena .... )))
you're a riddle teller.
the source for what i gave you ))))

---------
I switched to different TFs, it did not redraw. It means that the indicator draws the daily high and low)

Thanks !

because I don't have a methac on hand.

you have a mix of highs and lows from all timeframes: H1,H4, D1,W1,MN1 (in short total bullshit)

H1h[x]=iHigh(Symbol(),60,x);     H1l[x]=iLow(Symbol(),60,x);
      H4h[x]=iHigh(Symbol(),240,x);    H4l[x]=iLow(Symbol(),240,x);
      D1h[x]=iHigh(Symbol(),1440,x);   D1l[x]=iLow(Symbol(),1440,x);
      W1h[x]=iHigh(Symbol(),10080,x);  W1l[x]=iLow(Symbol(),10080,x);
      M1h[x]=iHigh(Symbol(),43200,x);  M1l[x]=iLow(Symbol(),43200,x);
Reason: