FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 91

_new-rena:

I can't find a link to the SME. Please help me with the link...

By the way, can you communicate with the SQL-server? (I upload data and history there...)

http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/fx/g10/japanese-yen_quotes_globex_options.html

Guys, what I need there, I can see in the morning for 10-15 minutes, it gave you - dig))).

Japanese Yen (JPY/USD) - CME Group
Japanese Yen (JPY/USD) - CME Group
  • www.cmegroup.com
Find FX delayed quotes for the e-micro Japanese Yen and US Dollar (JPY/USD) forex currency pairs provided by CME Group.

stranger:
Opening 5247.
even on the opening 200pp has already passed. High was 5315 at all

European Commission: Greece's exit from the eurozone is "not an option"

Why are we falling then?

A chronicle of a good piece of software:

Silent:

What are you phorogolics not resting for? :-)

1.1638 min 2005 - 1.1653

9 yrs.

There is a slim chance that the gap will be closing soon.

1753 cushion

lactone:

European Commission: Greece's exit from the eurozone is "not an option"

Why are we going down then?

Nobody cares about Greece)))) The Euro is going down because the Euro is going up.)

They got the whole collective farm in the ass and now they think how to live further, and it's not about the euro, it's much more complicated and fucked up))))

stranger:

http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/fx/g10/japanese-yen_quotes_globex_options.html

Guys, what I need there I can look at in 10-15 minutes in the morning, I gave it to you - dig in)))

Yeah, thanks, poking around!

stranger:

No one gives a shit about Greece)))) If you mean the euro, it is falling because the dollar is rising)) Wait till the British start screaming and say where have they seen this Jewish union)))

They got the whole collective farm into the ass and now they think how to live further, and it's not about the euro exchange rate, everything is much more complicated and fucked up there))))

Now everyone has been taken care of, so they're all in a tizzy...

PS

the chronology there for a reason. this program works on the principle of a handicap, just the other way round (for real life will do)...

_new-rena:

Now everyone has been dealt with, so they've been popped...

PS

This program works on the principle of handicap, but in reverse (on the real will do)...

Everything works according to the principle there, they showed you the candy, took you to the alley and ....)))

stranger:
Everything there works according to the principle of showing candy, taking it to a back alley and ....)))
Yeah. the balance is in deficit - they only gave it to those who were able to scoop it up and took the rest)))