FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 868

tol64:
No, I do not. Otherwise you wouldn't be asking such out-of-the-box questions. ))

no, you can't get it for free)))) there's a lot of people here who want to get it for free))))

advertising costs money, especially here )))) there's a big price to pay.

_new-rena:
I see. Moving on to advertising. how much do you have to spare to post your product here, which is not free to enter?

Rena, what kind of fool would sell the shovel he uses to dig potatoes? ))))

Oh, so you want him to pay too.

_new-rena:

no, you can't get it for free)))) there's a lot of people here who want to get it for free))))

It's you who's trying to get free stuff here, but you're failing miserably. ))

_new-rena:

advertising costs money, especially here ))))) there's a big price to pay).

Looks like you're good at nothing but bullshit. )) This is the second time you've written to me about some kind of advertising and booze. But why and for what reason only you know. )))

stranger:

Rena, what kind of fool would sell the shovel he uses to dig potatoes? ))))

Oh, so you want him to pay too.

the bathhouse is free, but getting in for money is super. maybe we'll bail him out later ))))

tol64:

You're trying to get a freebie here, but you're failing miserably. ))

You seem like you're good at nothing but bullshit. )) This is the second time you've written to me about some kind of advertising and booze. And only you know why and for what reason. )))

oh yeah)))) mark my words)

_new-rena:
ooh yeah)))) mark my words)
There you go again. And so through every post and in relation to everyone. If you're a bot, the bugs are obvious. )))

tol64:
Here we go again. And so through every post and in relation to everyone. If you're a bot, the bugs are obvious. )))
What is this small talk of yours about anyway? ))))

tol64:
Here we go again. And so through every post and in relation to everyone. If you're a bot, the bugs are obvious. )))
nice to meet you, bot Uncle Kolya )))) is always welcome to discuss bugs ))))

stranger:
What is this small talk of yours about anyway? ))))
I'm trying to find out what he wants from me. )) But he doesn't seem to know himself. And if he does, it has nothing to do with reality. )))

tol64:
I'm trying to figure out what he wants from me. )) But he doesn't seem to know himself. And if he does, it has nothing to do with reality. )))
See, you got it all figured out. Anyway, just call me from here on out - Kolyan))))
Reason: