FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 861

Myth63:
That's the beauty of it.
the beauty of what?
The 10-minute delay?

thank you!

Useddd:
What about the text in more detail?
we are here because in the first approximation we only use this information, then the information obtained (with some result) is combined with the experience gained in the forex market and a TS should be obtained)

Myth63:
A little later, okay? I'm just kind of on a roll here.

Okay.

Thanks.

azfaraon:
For the pound, all my targets have worked out .I think I will probably sell on Monday already ))))
For Monday I expect a gap to the bottom...

_new-rena:
We are here because in the first approximation we only use this information, and then the information obtained (with some result) is combined with the experience accumulated in the forex market and a TS should appear).
It's clear, I was broadening the question...

Useddd:
That's understandable, I was broadening the question...

)))

That's why I rolled it back, and that futures is a new topic, and we only take from them what is relevant to forex. (i.e. FX section)

Useddd:

And why those who use volumes don't hang out on the NINZI forum? It's not that you shouldn't do here, I mean that the NINZI platform is better and it has all the power of Maykrasoft, C-sharp.

Why sit on mt??????? when you put volumes as the basis? Just communication and just forums (on trading) is there.

1-Also assuming that the analysis is done in futures, and you trade on pairs, you do not need mt much either, just banal trades based on analysis results from ninzi.

2 - And in general, why not trade the source, futures on currencies, metals, stocks, indices and so on, and switch to intermediaries, to pairs. Or do you strengthen the signal by choosing only those pairs when both futures "go" in different directions at the same time, + the greatest divergence (potential) between them?

How many people do you know who look at ninza as a primary source? I don't, except Strange.

Why complicate your life when you can trade in your own kitchen, looking at the data you need for your job in ninza.

1.2 - first of all, it's the difference in starting capital. Let's say, getting into a burger kitchen with a capital of 10k quid - what's the point?

And what are the differences between the "source-futures" and the XXX/USD pair?

_new-rena:

)))

That's why I folded back, and that futures is a new topic, and we only take from them what is relevant to forex. (i.e. the FX section).

New to you, therefore I would like to hear a response to that post from Strange and Myth.

I'll comment later on why I care about these issues.

lactone:

Do you know many people who look at Nizza as a source? I don't, except for Strange.

Why complicate your life when you can trade in your home kitchen, looking up the data you need for your job in ninza.

1.2 - first of all, it's the difference in starting capital. Let's say, getting into a burger kitchen with a capital of 10k quid - what's the point?

And what are the differences between a "source-future" and a pair?

The more I understand, the more I understand - it's the same (there is no difference, absolutely), two different descriptions, nothing more )))

lactone:

1-Do you know many people who look at Nizza as a source? I don't, except for Strange.

2-Why complicate your life when you can trade in your native kitchen, looking up the data you need for your job in ninza.

3-1,2 - first of all, the difference in starting capital. So to speak, getting into a burger kitchen with a capital of 10k quid - what's the point?

4-What's the difference between a "source-future" and a pair?

1- Well, I know a few, and not just watch, but trade in it on the real...

2 - Well, if the kitchen is more familiar, I just do not understand if the basic information for some people is in one place, why the analysis in another?

3-10-not a lot of money...

4 - Well, there are two currencies in a pair, and one futures.

Reason: