FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 867

_new-rena:

so are you our customer or are your threads not popular?

_new-rena:
to hell with talking about nothing. well, how much will you push ads for (don't be stingy)
You better go deal with the indicators. It's been a year, and still there. )))

tol64:
You better go deal with the indicators. It's been a year now, and it's still there. )))

You go yourself, my posts are not perceived and disappear:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/41067/unread#unread

Аксиомы анализа финансовых рынков (или вся правда о правильном и НЕправильном использовании индикаторов )
Аксиомы анализа финансовых рынков (или вся правда о правильном и НЕправильном использовании индикаторов )
  • www.mql5.com
В данной теме будет обсуждаться аксиомы и методы использования индикаторов в техническом анализе рынков! - - Категория: общее обсуждение

_new-rena:

go yourself, my posts are not being picked up and disappear:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/41067/unread#unread

So maybe the posts are the wrong ones (about nothing in the sense) and not there. Then it's a good thing that they disappear. ))

tol64:
So maybe the posts are the wrong ones (about nothing in the sense) and not there. Then it's good that they disappear. ))

That's what I'm saying, there's not even a thread about anything, and you're INDICATORS ))))))))

Have a drink, it'll do you more good. You can tell me later what kind of indicator you got in your head and I'll have a laugh.

But if you have not understood what we are talking about and what kind of stock we are talking about, you'd better not get involved.

_new-rena:

That's what I'm saying, there's not even a thread about anything, and you're INDICATORS ))))))))

Have a drink, it'll do you more good. You can tell me what indicator you got in your head and I'll laugh.

If you don't know what we're talking about and what turkeys we're talking about, you'd better not interfere.

Why not? I understand perfectly everythingstranger writes about. ))

Look where you started this argument. Because I gave you a hint. )))

tol64:

Why not? I understand perfectly everythingstranger writes about. ))

Look where you started this argument. I gave you a hint. )))

well, thank you for that. but no more, okay?

_new-rena:
well, thank you for that. but no more, okay?

No way. Otherwise, what's a minute's rest without a laugh. ))

tol64:

No way. Otherwise, what's a minute's rest without a laugh. ))

got it. smoothly moving on to advertising. how much do you have to spare to post your product here, which has no free entry?

Mr "I know all about forex" apparently never found the crap out of it...

_new-rena:
Got it. Moving on to advertising. How much do you have to spare to put your product here?
No, I don't. Otherwise you wouldn't be asking some off-the-wall questions. ))
Reason: