FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 873

tol64:
And how can you make an analysis of something that hasn't happened yet? That's why he doesn't tell. )))

The teacher sees the future and makes fun of us wretches.)

I like it best when HE sees the future three times in one day and each time is different

tol64:
And how can you make an analysis of something that hasn't happened yet? That's why it doesn't tell. )))
he doesn't have it, it's called a forecast. (just a blip out of the blue 57).

Ishim:
he doesn't have that, it's called a forecast. (just a flash-forward 57).
Why just from a torch? I've laid out my vision in great detail. Unlike you. Blunder here, blunder there. )))

stranger:

You're right - I won't tell them))))

I told them the basics, like 2+2=4, but after a couple of hours they asked me how many twos would be if I swapped them out))))

i can tell you - you guessed it. (there was a volume of buy-sell - if it had gone down you could have said the same thing)

Ishim:
he doesn't have that, it's called a forecast. (I just said it out of the blue 57).
Do you know Kolyan? I've got an idea - "Monitoring from Kolyan", it sounds yes, or "PAMM from Kolyan", at least? )))

tol64:
Why from a torch? I've laid out my vision in great detail. Unlike you. Bloop here, bloop there. )))
Not vision, but past events. (with the level guessed - 1:0 - so far).

stranger:

The teacher sees the future and mocks us wretches.)

I like it best when HE sees the future three times in one day and each time differently

don't bullshit on the breakout - the bounce will change 5 times a day (if you have m15 for example)

_new-rena:
Do you know Kolyan? I've got an idea - "Monitoring by Kolyan", sounds right, or "PAMM by Kolyan", at least? )))
I do not advise you to go for real - start with a demo.

Ishim:
He doesn't have that, it's called a prediction. (just blurted out 57 from a torch)

Ta yes)))

Ishim:
I can tell you - guessed it. (well it was a sell-buy volume - if it had gone down you could have been talking the same thing)
I've been yammering for over a month now and you're all speculating))))
Reason: