FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 864

_new-rena:
Well, candlesticks are different numbers and have a different meaning. in fact, candlesticks are an indicator that shows the price at different time intervals and that's it.
But what is in a red candlestick - the volumes to buy? (If you do not know what I mean, you may be right, but I don't know what you mean. TA past prices are much more promising)

Ishim:
What is the red candlestick - the volumes to buy? (or maybe I do not understand something, and on trades - yesterday's volumes is not about that at all! TA last night's prices are much more promising)

If only the sellers are there, that's one thing; if both are there, that's another; and if the candle has turned red by inertia, that's a third thing.

That's it (it has dawned on me), a system has been created. But we won't be able to be in the market all the time. I will start a new test on Monday.

While Ishim, PAMM has grown a little bit for today, I saw it, congratulations, GUT!

_new-rena:
pako, where are you? How do you get around the 10 minute delay? (spoils everything...)

I don't know where there's no delay.

pako:

I don't know where there are no delays.

I've looked at so many different programs, all of them are from the same place, i.e. the same way we are. Or they are trying to do some heuristic calculation (wrong again). There are some that have the most accurate information, but not all and not like the truth... in short, the cup will not work, but you can still make a pretty good thing... about the delta, the professor is right, I should have praised it for nothing (I managed to test it in the evening, it seems to work).

Strange thanks for the links in the thread

)

_new-rena:

Thanks to Strange for the links in the branch

)

Cut that branch.

Here's an indicator for you on the real pound data:

Options

futures

Can you see which price levels are of interest and which no one gives a shit about?

Show me your indicators that show it, I'll look)))

stranger:

Cut that branch.

Here's an indicator for you on the real pound data:

Options

futures

Can you see which price levels are showing interest and which ones no one gives a shit about?

Show me your indicators that show it, I'll look)))

All of our good thoughts have been erased...

I'm still getting into your charts. And why some of the bars are below the plinth - I do not have enough brains to understand?

1.48 on the futures - I don't quite understand it either. 1.502-1.584 seems to me like that.

I do not have indicators yet. I am installing and registering. (the third computer came...)

_new-rena:

I'm still getting into your graphs. And why some of the bars are below the plinth - I don't have the brains to figure it out yet?

Okay, I got that. Putts in red?

_new-rena:
Okay, got it. Putts in red?
If you understood something, you wouldn't be asking such questions. )))

tol64:
If you understood something, you wouldn't be asking such questions. )))
you woke up and didn't have a hangover? )))) then go while it's still open)))
Reason: