FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 875

azfaraon:

Schematic movement from my point of view

downwards not! (or downwards at all then), but this way we get both ours and yours - hovering sellers in the loos will be fixed at 0.

Ishim:
he most likely does not sell anything (not many people sell anything here) and only if a kolyan at a farm store asks for a smoke...

))))))

++++

That's what I respect you for, it's your deep understanding of the situation and predictions! Nostradamus rests) I'm speechless, +++ again

stranger:

Told you the title was interesting and then you started getting clever here) I looked it up, so on and so forth)

Why, you stole my screenplay last week...

Ishim:
downwards not! (Or downright down), but this way we get both ours and yours - the sellers who are hanging in the pits will go to 0.
I do not have a different viewpoint. Without it from my point of view they will be stuck down for a couple more days, and it does not make sense (From my point of view the Japanese will come to the market with money).

azfaraon:
I do not have a different view ... Without that from my point of view the bottom will be stuck for another couple of days , and there is no point ( From my point of view the Japanese will come to the market with money )

And we'll come with a margin! (I like the Japs for their simplicity and straightforwardness)

watch the projections - it's the start of the performance period! http://forum.alpari.ru/index.php/topic/54299-prognozy-ot-ishima/page-16

_new-rena:

))))))

++++

That's what I respect you for, it's your deep understanding of the situation and predictions! Nostradamus rests) I'm speechless, +++ again

he was trolling me too )))) (what predictions - the battle of the psychics is next week!)

Ishim:
he was trolling me, too )))) (what a prediction - the battle of the psychics is next week!)
and i thought you didn't read the beginning. then his attitude changes from " - " to " - - "

Ishim:

What we have

1) entry +, medium term, no final... Let it be 57.

2) new trade - wait! -

What money, 1 deal, are you crazy? Going somewhere with this ....? (What if they never show you anything else?)

What one, 4, 5012, 5213, 5346 and 5348) Enough.

In fact yes, no one trades here but you))))

Ishim:
down no! (Or downwards at all then), but this way we get both ours and yours - hovering sellers in the loos will fix it at 0.

That's why you have either/or and I have only up)))

SEVER11:

Why, you stole my screenshot last week...

I didn't get above 5555 last week)

market and at the weekend breathing:

Reason: