FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 865

_new-rena:
woke up and didn't have a hangover? )))
I don't drink at all, unlike you. ))

tol64:
I don't drink at all, unlike you. ))

well, go while it's open)))

This branch almost went back in history, barking here...

_new-rena:
So go while it's still open)))
Don't get distracted from the process or you'll end up in the second year again. )))

_new-rena:

the thread almost went into history, barking here...

You've had it both ways. )

tol64:
Don't get distracted from the process or you'll end up in the second year again. )))
I'll figure it out, not you. 29000 posts is a drop in the bucket. 29000 messages is a drop in the ocean)))) when the moult is done, we'll talk then))

tol64:
You've had it both ways. )
OK, forget it.

_new-rena:
You push your process and your depot, I'll figure it out and I'm not asking you. 29000 messages - a drop in the ocean)))) will be a cartoon, and then we'll talk))

What makes you think it's 29,000 posts? Or have you decided to show your incompetence even in such trivial matters as "rating formation" on this site? ))

//---

This is from the beginning of 2011. And you have 2370 posts in a couple of months? )))

_new-rena:
okay, forget it.

That's me telling you, "get over it." Don't sweat it. )))

tol64:

What makes you think it's 29,000 posts? Or have you decided to show your incompetence even in such trivial matters as "rating formation" on this site? ))

//---

This is from the beginning of 2011. And you have 2370 posts in a couple of months? )))

newbies have a lot of questions, so i'm writing to you, too.)

tol64:

//---

That's me telling you, "get over it." Don't sweat it. )))

come on, learn how to do it)))) no problem) the cartoon is not far off. moreover, you've been struggling for 4 years and have 5 branches. When the book?

_new-rena:
Newcomers have a lot of questions, so I'm writing to you, too.)
I don't have any questions. Especially not you. )) I'm just here to relax. ))
Reason: