FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 874

Ishim:
I don't advise you to start with the real thing - start with a demo.
I am not talking to me (Kolyan), but to those who want to get acquainted with me)))) One has already met, let's watch)))

stranger:

Ta yes)))

Do 10 trades! - then it will be - Ta da ! (well no stats(((()

Ishim:
do 10 deals! - then it will be - Ta yes ! (well no stats(((()
I promised you the closing of 57 trades, I remember, and I showed you last week too, what else are you old man, should I give you money?)))

_new-rena:
not for me (Kolyan), but for those who want to meet me)))) one has already met, let's watch)))
can you do something? (Tuf says you're bluffing - you're bluffing)

Ishim:
Can you do something? (Toof says you're bluffing.)
Somewhere this Toof is right)))))

_new-rena:
can't wait for password and name - they won't send the demo key - just came.... Do I have to sign in again?
in the works. the question has fallen away without waiting for an answer.

stranger:
I promised to show you the closing of 57 trades, I remember, I also showed you last week, what else should I give you, old man?)

What we have

1) entry +, medium term, no final... Let it be 57.

2) new trade - wait! -

What money, 1 deal, are you crazy? Going somewhere with this ....? (Now you'll see the bajans, but what if they never show you anything again?)

Ishim:
Can you do something? (Tuf says you're bluffing.)
No, I'm not. When we met, I called myself Kolyan. Don't be sorry, it was only once, as the man was persistent and wanted to have fun. I won't do it again) But I'll keep an eye out now, just in case Kolyan has a visitor...

Schematic movement from my point of view

_new-rena:
I didn't. When I met him, I called myself Kolyan. Don't be sorry, it was only once, as the man was persistent and wanted to have some fun. I won't do it again) But I'll keep an eye out now, just in case Kolyan has a visitor...
Most likely he doesn't sell anywhere (and there aren't many people who sell here) and if only some Kolyan at the village store asks for a cigarette...
Reason: