A bit of maths :) - page 7

Олег avtomat:

I can see that your experience is still too limited to grasp the nuances.

I just don't like to get into nonsense, it's useless and uninteresting. There are facts I have laid out. If you don't care about that then that's your business, and what you are trying to prove to me now you are proving based on your incompetence in the matter or out of pique.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I just don't like to get into bullshit, it's useless and not interesting. There are facts, which I have laid out. If you don't care about that then that's your business, and what you're trying to prove to me now you're proving based on your incompetence in the matter or out of malice.

it just confirms what I said...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

... There are facts, which I have laid out. ...

tell me, do you really consider the 52/48 result to be a valid (and acceptable) one ?

Олег avtomat:

Tell me, do you really think the result is 52/48?

Is it bad at all? What does the commission have to do with it?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

How bad is it? What's it got to do with commissions?

Commissions have a lot to do with it. You don't get it, do you? Do the math and you'll see.

Олег avtomat:

Commissions have a lot to do with it. You don't get it, do you? Do the math and you'll understand.

Calculate what? That the higher the transaction costs the lower the profit/bigger the loss? do you have to calculate it, is that not clear?

Dina Paches:
P./S.: (added) to be even more precise: 20$ for 1 million USD turnover // this is not a clarification for you, but for the author of the thread

Yeah. Actually $20 is good.

The funny thing is that lmax has a commission of 25 which is more than most ecn companies but in terms of execution this majority will blatantly suck in comparison.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What should we calculate? That the higher the transaction costs the lower the profit?

Yeah, I guess it's tight... Well, since you don't want to understand what I'm trying to show you... ...you'll just have to settle for 52/48.

Anyway, there's nothing to talk about. Bless you.

Олег avtomat:

Yeah, I guess it's tight... Well, since you don't want to understand what I'm trying to show you... ...you'll just have to settle for 52/48.

Anyway, there's nothing to talk about. Bless you.

it's lol

Комбинатор:

Yeah. Actually $20 is good.

The funny thing is that lmax has a commission of 25 which is higher than most ecn companies but in terms of execution it will frankly suck in comparison.

It's not that simple for them there :) It all depends on what aggregator they put you on, if you use the usual 100ms delayed (through mt4), it will be the same as with conventional brokers, with the same slippage. You have to try hard to be transferred to real liquidity with webbapi or fx, then it will be better. And the commission will be 3 per lot (roundturn).
Reason: