FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 829

Olegts:
The drawdown is negligible, on my signal in January it was -38%, and nothing)))
It's not about the drawdown, it's about the system. and it comes from 300 at a working lot of 0.01 on 4 pairs. remember when the first signal.

chepikds:
doubling is not a martin!!!
it's on the main account=) and what's on the test is different=)

_new-rena:

Ha) Duck with 10 should be able to...

Where did you lose Strange?

'tis for those who have discovered the secret of forex ))))) we through drawdowns (((( - so tell me what the secret is there? (and go to the 4, everyone is waiting for you there)

_new-rena:

Ha) Duck with 10 should be able to...

Where did you lose Strange?

Planting seeds))))

Speculator_:
What were you saying about rims? Could you elaborate on that, please?
Yes, we did - only 1 post and there is a post on 4.

_new-rena:
it's too early to buy
Why should I buy if I already have one)))

chepikds:
Fan, so fan, whatever you say, waiting for the next bill....

what i do, i always give a warning. so monday is the month of march and we'll do the dirt =)

who want to bet that I'll do 100% + for March? =)

Olegts:
Come on, the drawdown is paltry, on my signal in January it was -38%, and nothing)))
check it out!

Ishim:
The 'secret of forex ))))) we have through the drawdowns (((( - so tell me, what is the secret there? (and go to the 4, everyone is waiting for you there).

Is 4 alive? There already in March you might lose what you wrote.

The secret is still the same volumes on the CME. The secret is the same as in the CME, the volumes are still the same.

However, puts and calls must be seen (those for forex) from the perspective that the right to buy / sell is the end of the open deal. Naturally, not everyone will be lucky to close it in profit. If puts increase in volume, the price decreases, and growing calls move it to the sky. Only in those pictures, which are praised here, you will not notice anything...

Myth63:

what i do, i always give a warning. so monday is the month of march and we'll do the dirt =)

who want to bet that I'll do 100% + for March? =)

with Strange no one else(((( (he's the most solid)
Reason: