Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 51

I dont understand, does it do what I said?

nkcoghill:
I dont understand, does it do what I said?

You can not trail profit from buy increasing (or decreasing on the case of sell order) take profit value (otherwise the order would never be closed)

Instead a stop loss is placed relative to the order open price locking some profit and is moved if the price goes in a direction that allows increased temporarily profit. That is why it is called Trailing stop. Some call it trailing profit, hence I assume that you are talking about the same thing

I'm really enjoying this ea. I was wondering if someone could possibly add the function to activate the trailing stop after a certain amount of profit. Say one has hit 50 pips profit in a trade and and then a 10pip trailing stop activates once reaching 50 pips. Would much appreciate. https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/129/swiss_army_ea_v2.01.mq4

First of all many thanks for this EA - it makes a hard life managing trades much easier. 

I am using v2.01 - but when I tried to compile the mq4 I got numerous warnings (all like that below) but no errors. 

return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked swiss_army_ea_v2.01.mq4 438 7

Are these warnings anything to be concerned about ? I am using MT4 build 971 not sure if the compiler is objecting to something not previously of concern.

Thanks again 

Files:
Swiss.png  98 kb

RisklessPips:

First of all many thanks for this EA - it makes a hard life managing trades much easier. 

I am using v2.01 - but when I tried to compile the mq4 I got numerous warnings (all like that below) but no errors. 

return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked swiss_army_ea_v2.01.mq4 438 7

Are these warnings anything to be concerned about ? I am using MT4 build 971 not sure if the compiler is objecting to something not previously of concern.

Thanks again 

Please post the version that you are using

bingofx:
Is it free product or there is some fee? Will a news trader avail from it?
it is free

mladen:
Please post the version that you are using

Here is the file I am using

PS - Is SA set for pips or points for the BE, TS and BES values ? 

<< decompiled code removed by moderator >>

RisklessPips:

It is set to use pips for those values

jrous:
Thanks Andy, will try Monday...but which pips value to multiply by 10.. and where ?

Any value that is supposed to be pips.. multiply them by 10

For example:

Stoploss 30 becomes 300

Takeprofit 100 becomes 1000

Hope this helps.. I'm also waiting for monday to start so I can test it again.. Currently I'm still struggling abit with the breakeven, breakevenslide, and trailing stops settings.. but after reading the 29pages here.. I think I finally got it.. but just need to test it

RisklessPips:

Is it not a decompiled code ?
Reason: