FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 785

Myth63:
I believe in UFOs =)
I only believe in the Teacher and Mashka!!!!!

stranger:
I only believe in the Teacher and Mashka!!!!!
who by the thigh? =)

Alexey:
Yeah, me too, I should make a special conclusions branch to draw wisdom from. You'd be hard pressed to find that message in 800 pages.
well, the potato breeders are about to do another 200 )))))))

Useddd:
What time should one go to the bazaar every day? And why? If the price at the bazaar is the same all day, I understand. If I come to the bazaar at 10 every day, and the price changes throughout the day, then how many times a day is enough to go to the bazaar, and how many days to analyze.
In the morning, in the morning and as much as necessary, until the situation becomes clear) And then it will be clear when the right day has come).

People, I need an indicator that shows how much time left to the end of the bar (4 hours, 1 hour) ..... who has, please send plies =)

Myth63:
I believe in UFOs =)

a couple of saucers trapped in dense layers of magma

Ishim:
Well, now the potato breeders are going to do another 200 )))))))
Sensei, oranges are forged, what are you doing at the computer, you're at work))) I'll write to Vovan ))))

Ishim:
well now the potato breeders are going to make another 200 )))))))
You go through the tails of 10 pairs, see if you can find a correlation of currency spillovers

Alexey:
You go through the tails of 10 pairs, maybe you'll find a currency spillover correlation

I don't need to look for anything and you'd better take care of the potatoes.

)))))

Ishim:

I don't need to look for anything and you'd better take care of the potatoes.

)))))

What difference does it make what to buy, Sensei, potatoes or pound, for a profit?)
Reason: