FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 783

stranger:

Who's that?

The sorcerer?

The bird! He said foo up, you go down. (as you can see at the finish line you lost to him as well)

Ishim:
Bird!, he said fuy up you down. (as you can see at the finish line you lost to him as well)

I didn't tell him where, I just laughed at the jerk who bought 200 each in 2008)))

Is this about the rims? Or I'm out of here.)

What kind of rims?

Alexey:
What kind of rims?
Can't remember where to look, but reading it really made me laugh))))))))

stranger:
I can't remember where to look, but it really made me laugh))))))))
What's it about? Why don't we all have a laugh?

Found this masterpiece)))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/38821/page759#comment_1385107

"1250 I'll close the sell, I've got everything on the baiji already ))))

I looked at one "ring", but the ring is made of 10 pairs. I call it a "disk", where the currency flows in a circle - I looked through the Yen - USD/JPY, EUR/JPY, EUR/DOL - that's the whole disk. For a proper analysis you need 3 disks. I just have a good view on the EUR as well. And today the pound has got 70 pips, but the euro/yen has stopped and that's all - it may be the target for the euro/yen (I don't watch that disc, but the euro/dollar should have it). If you analyze 1 pair - what will you see?-only unpredictable movements.

Sensei's weed is good)

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015. - Страница 759 - Категория: общее обсуждение

all noise and noise =)

Myth63:
all noise and noise =)
You get some wisdom, about the rims)))

Bicus:

Of course not.

Rena says he knows all about forex now. What the hell is he supposed to do here now?

but tell him, show him what and how?

Useddd:

Now I will formulate my vision of volume analysis, after which I will try to open a branch somewhere in the forum with examples.

What's the point?
Just post it here.

Thanks !

stranger:

How can we live without them?)))

Back to the potatoes again, may Sensei forgive me.

Pockets, potatoes for five rubles and a swarm, no trade; four rubles, a little brisk but still not so good; three, better, but reluctantly; two, everything is bought up, potatoes are gone; everyone is asking for them. The market opens the next day with a gap at 2.50))) Trade goes great, they take everything, the price rises).

And who is interested in such nuances, like yesterday morning they took a little bit more, and in the afternoon a little less? A normal speculator cannot be interested in such nuances.

And who told you that 3 is good and will be taken, who is good and when. If we know that it will most likely be 5 or most likely will not be below 3 at the moment, then yes, 3 is good, but this "good" is also determined post factum. It's more like trying to judge "good" by the buzz of trade.
Reason: